Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th July 2020]

Don
OP
It's because DeGea rarely used to make mistakes, no? In fact he did the opposite, he was solid. I think he should be dropped, it's not the first time this season or last season and Romero isn't that bad. Nobody should be undroppable.

It's also no surprise that fans criticise their team. Rightly or wrongly. I mean look at AFTV...
I wasn't defending De Gea, more highlighting how goalkeepers outside the big clubs get an easy ride. Any top keeper concedes Greenwood's goal and they're getting questioned. BT's commentators actually defended Bournemouth's keeper.

Soldato
Before today if you take off his pens his XG was the sameas Harry Wilsons.

He has done well tho in fairness.

Also, Bruno has played 9 matches where as Wilson has played in... 26...

So that was really quite a pointless statement in reply to what I stated in my post.

Caporegime
Funny thing is that penalty decision is probably more controversial than all the penalties we've been given this season, bet there won't be much coverage of it though.

Don
OP
Funny thing is that penalty decision is probably more controversial than all the penalties we've been given this season, bet there won't be much coverage of it though.
Including the dive from James that the PGMOL came out and admitted should never have been given?

Soldato
Souness said at the beginning of the season that you need strikers that can get 20 goals a season and that Martial and Rashford would have no chance. It was his response to us dumping Lukaku.

Ahh ok i see. Not wanting to have a pop at Rashford...you have won a bucket loads of pens. Better to see him hitting late teens wothout them. Maybe next season with better around him

Back
Top Bottom