Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
sound plausible but also sounds like complete BS lol.

this is some x files level stuff
The troubling thing is this stuff really goes on, it's been rife in the media as of late, epstein, weinstein and beyond. So it's plausible....
This post also is very similar to another "twitch employee" post that said very very similar things, but that one implied the same girl is one he cheated his wife with back in time.

Is possible this recent one saw that and copied, or that it is true and went into more detail.

This would explain to me why he dropped hints at conspiracy in his last stream, forget the person he is referring to, I think he is trying to suggest that something more complex is going on.

I also think that the person who donated in his steam saying he missed the last donation message and sends him a picture, saying they will hit up his pager is something to do with it, possibly the girl in question because his phone does indeed go off shortly after. He looks at the picture and seems shocked and then tries to shrug it off saying "that doesn't even look like me", I think someone else involved or the same person donates with the message to look at the roblox vídeo which turns him to stone because "she" is in it

No one that knows him would suggest roblox his and seek, and doc would never just sit there and say nothing and leave it playing without ripping into it

Caporegime
Whatever it is it's nothing compared to what is happening with Gab. The owner (and his family just for being associated with him) has effectively been banned from the real world economy for providing a platform of free speech under US law, rather than corporate T&C's like Twitter etc.

https://news.gab.com/2020/06/26/soc...d-my-business-and-my-family-for-building-gab/

It's like our countries are being run by corporations, government is nowhere to be seen in trying to stop it.

It always starts with associating those who don't fall into line with a political agenda as in some way evil, once dissident voices are suitability slandered it moves to book burning, all historical truths muddied or destroyed, history its self rewritten. Then create decent and divition amongst the population, turn them against each other, brain wash them into thinking your neighbours and those who are tasked with protecting you are not to be trusted or mean you harm, teardown any symbolism that represents any collective cultural identity to further weaken any collective bond and sense of belonging you have with those around you.
Once you have turned people against each other, destroyed any sense belonging to something greater that one's self, ripped out any sense of identity you can change the social economic structure of a population into pretty much anything you like, isolated, confused and a little bit scared people will look to you to save them willing to make the necessary sacrifices to be protected from whatever danger you tell them they are subject too.

Soldato
It always starts with associating those who don't fall into line with a political agenda as in some way evil, once dissident voices are suitability slandered it moves to book burning, all historical truths muddied or destroyed, history its self rewritten. Then create decent and divition amongst the population, turn them against each other, brain wash them into thinking your neighbours and those who are tasked with protecting you are not to be trusted or mean you harm, teardown any symbolism that represents any collective cultural identity to further weaken any collective bond and sense of belonging you have with those around you.
Once you have turned people against each other, destroyed any sense belonging to something greater that one's self, ripped out any sense of identity you can change the social economic structure of a population into pretty much anything you like, isolated, confused and a little bit scared people will look to you to save them willing to make the necessary sacrifices to be protected from whatever danger you tell them they are subject too.
Ha, this sounds strangely familiar for some reason. :D, but also :(

Caporegime
Ha, this sounds strangely familiar for some reason. :D, but also :(

Precisely. As per the Gab link every one should be educating themselves with China's social credit system, and the history of communism or Marxist social engendering.
Democracy only works for the elite with as long as it agrees with them, in the western world it no longer does.

Man of Honour
Its funny I watch twitch pretty much every day and I have never heard of this dude nor has he ever popped up in my recommended channels

What sort of things do you watch? I assume its FPS gaming streamers, otherwise the sentence above is like saying I watch tv pretty much every day and I've never heard of Jeff Stelling.

Soldato
Its funny I watch twitch pretty much every day and I have never heard of this dude nor has he ever popped up in my recommended channels

It's like saying you've never heard of Man Utd/City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc when you're a football fan. The guy's one of the biggest streamers there is. I don't watch him personally but I've heard of him, other big streamers occasionally talk of him when something eventful happens. By association you've never heard of Soda, Shroud, Ninja, Timthetatman, Summit etc? Who either play with him on stream or go back and forth on Twitter.

Soldato
Yeah, you're wrong. He won Bake Off with his raspberry pie. You were close though!
Lol
I like a good raspberry pie as much as the next person so no problem there :).

It's funny I am not from Cambridge (tho by coincidence live there now) but 3 of my childhood idols are from there. Sir Clive Sinclair , Ian Bell and David Braben (with honourary mention for chris curry)

Sir Clive is the overall winner tho. All his products were a bit ropey but such a visionary

Soldato
It's like saying you've never heard of Man Utd/City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc when you're a football fan. The guy's one of the biggest streamers there is. I don't watch him personally but I've heard of him, other big streamers occasionally talk of him when something eventful happens. By association you've never heard of Soda, Shroud, Ninja, Timthetatman, Summit etc? Who either play with him on stream or go back and forth on Twitter.
It really isnt. I follow about 30 streamers to do with gaming , pc hardware and emulation (I could list if I had to) about various gaming stuff but never heard of the guy in OP before. Not that it matters. Me hearing about him. Or not makes no judgement on the value of his work but sometimes in a clique what is a big deal to you is nothing to someone else.

Take David Braben . Someone above had never even heard of him and yet the notion of any gamer or techhead not knowing about him blows my mind.

OTOH I agree I doubt there are more than a handful for footie fans world wide who have not heard of Man United or real madrid

Associate
It really isnt. I follow about 30 streamers to do with gaming , pc hardware and emulation (I could list if I had to) about various gaming stuff but never heard of the guy in OP before. Not that it matters. Me hearing about him. Or not makes no judgement on the value of his work but sometimes in a clique what is a big deal to you is nothing to someone else.

Take David Braben . Someone above had never even heard of him and yet the notion of any gamer or techhead not knowing about him blows my mind.

OTOH I agree I doubt there are more than a handful for footie fans world wide who have not heard of Man United or real madrid

I mean you can't really compare teams to people. I have heard of elite (never played it) and never heard of David Braben, not sure why being a gamer means i should have, its a genre i have barely any interest in.

Back
Top Bottom