How difficult is it to install - Laminate flooring

Soldato
Went for these last year https://www.quick-step.co.uk best quality i have seen and Used.
8 packs and the necessary scotia. It really is very good quality. Good if you can see it at a local dealer
I just finished laying these one-step flooring in one the bedrooms and it really does look great (i haven't fitted the skirting boards yet )

Bought it from my local B&Q Quick-step Aquanto Natural Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.84m² Pack | DIY at B&Q

Soldato
Was just going to say this, it’s actually easier to remove the toilet than it is to cut round.

They are only normally held in by 2 screws in the floor and 2 in the wall. The waste pipe just slides off and the water should have a valve to turn off and unscrew.

You don’t even need a mitre saw, a basic general purpose handsaw will do the straight cuts.

A coping saw will do any curves or a jigsaw with the appropriate blade will also be suitable to do the curves and straight cuts.
Unless it’s a downstairs toilet that’s been concreted into place with the waste pipe going straight down underneath.....like it was when I renovated my current house 5yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom