The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
Playing Detroit: Become Human and loving it. Not finished it yet and I suck at some of the QTE's - I've got Connor killed 4 times already. Beautiful game as well.

Soldato
Playing Detroit: Become Human and loving it. Not finished it yet and I suck at some of the QTE's - I've got Connor killed 4 times already. Beautiful game as well.
Interested in this. How’s the FPS ? And does it make the PS4 spin up like crazy ?

I also don’t really like “time limits” do the choices you have to make all have time limits ?

Soldato
Interested in this. How’s the FPS ? And does it make the PS4 spin up like crazy ?

I also don’t really like “time limits” do the choices you have to make all have time limits ?

It runs really well and it's a really nice looking game. It's an evolution of the play style of Heavy Rain et al but a lot more polished and the character stories are much more interesting to me. There are timers but they're pretty generous. I don't like time limits either but these don't bother me and I haven't failed one yet.

Associate
Nioh 2 - I completed way of the samurai difficulty. I am now going through Way of the strong difficulty.

A solid improvement on Nioh 1 (which I also loved.

9.5 out of 10 - I knocked half a mark off because in action mode I don't like the hdr implementation so I turn it off.

Soldato
It runs really well and it's a really nice looking game. It's an evolution of the play style of Heavy Rain et al but a lot more polished and the character stories are much more interesting to me. There are timers but they're pretty generous. I don't like time limits either but these don't bother me and I haven't failed one yet.
Great ! Thank you, think I’m gonna check this out this week

Soldato
OP
Last of us 2

10/10

Loved every moment of it, characters how story was set out and made you feel for each character to some degree.

Game isn't about a happy ending but loss, told very well.

Soldato
I've started this game twice now and put around 10 hours into each.

On paper, it's my perfect game; but each time it doesn't draw me in.

Everyone I know loves the game - is it worth me pushing on?

For sure, the thing I find is the starting area is a little boring and the story doesn't really get going until you are a little way in, its such a huge game I guess 10hrs is not much into the story?

The starting area for me is boring because it feels like I'm back and forth between the same area, where as once the map has opened up and story progressed it feels more like an adventure going from one place to another.

Soldato

Yes, I did start it and walk away a couple of times before finally getting into it, the beginning's a bit of a grind.

Associate
TLOU2. 9/10. Last 8 hrs or so were really strong which got the score up. Was dissapointed at the halfway stage but surprisingly ended up really liking it. Not as good as the first but easily top
5 of the generation for me. Looking forward to playing NG+ in the future.

Soldato
Days Gone 6/10. Nearly gave up on this game as it was pretty buggy for me. Glad I finished it, but a mixed bag overall. Too many silly game mechanics for a semi open world game.

Associate
Ghost of Tsushima - 8.5/10

Got the platinum tonight. I really enjoyed it. My only gripes being the camera during combat sometimes, and the number of boring "follow this man/sneak into base undetected" missions.

Associate

Same for me in the ps4. I don't know why but can't get interested. When I get my new desktop, it is one of the first games I'll get to check if it is a different experience on pc.

Back
Top Bottom