Kanye West running for President.

Soldato
White liberals don't like Kanye, he doesn't think how they tell him to think or vote how they tell him to vote

No people don't like him because he's a narcissistic fool. He might be a good record producer and he might have made a lot of money but that doesn't make him a genius and certainly doesn't make him even remotely qualified to be the POTUS. South Park summed him perfectly. Satire at its finest.

Man of Honour
This can't be serious can it?

Can't tell if he knows what he's doing or not

If you check his bank balance, it seems that he knows what he’s doing, but negotiating with Mexico, or chipping in with something constructive in the battle of wits between Israel and Palestine, mmm, perhaps not so much.

Soldato
No people don't like him because he's a narcissistic fool. He might be a good record producer and he might have made a lot of money but that doesn't make him a genius and certainly doesn't make him even remotely qualified to be the POTUS. South Park summed him perfectly. Satire at its finest.

How is he different from anyone else in the American music industry? You don't like him because he voted for Trump. Black men should be voting for the Democrats not wearing "Make America great again" hats, right?

960x0.jpg

"he's a narcissistic fool" sure, that's why you hate him.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you check his bank balance, it seems that he knows what he’s doing, but negotiating with Mexico, or chipping in with something constructive in the battle of wits between Israel and Palestine, mmm, perhaps not so much.
I think there would be more chance of a nuclear war with Kanye involved than Trump funnily enough.

Soldato
How is he different from anyone else in the American music industry? You don't like him because he voted for Trump. Black men should be voting for the Democrats not wearing "Make America great again" hats, right?

960x0.jpg

Don't put words in my mouth, where did I say I hate him? I said people don't like him. It's got nothing to do with Trump. I thought he was a narcissistic fool long before Trump came on the scene. You only have to look at his behaviour over the years. He believes the world revolves around him and his opinion is superior to all others. There are plenty of black people who are conservatives, especially social conservatives. He is in many ways just like Trump although more successful, didn't inherit 3/4 of a billion and is self made. Still a narcissistic who shouldn't anywhere near a position of political power though.

Soldato

You keep pushing a narrative that the left wingers hate him, I don't hate him. I don't like the character he portrays himself as, in the same way I'm not fond of the Lady GaGa persona, they're both incredibly talented though.

"I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

"If I don’t win, the awards show loses credibility"

"I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google."

Character or not, it's incredibly narcissistic.

Soldato
You keep pushing a narrative that the left wingers hate him, I don't hate him. I don't like the character he portrays himself as, in the same way I'm not fond of the Lady GaGa persona, they're both incredibly talented though.

"I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

"If I don’t win, the awards show loses credibility"

"I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google."

Character or not, it's incredibly narcissistic.

Of course he keeps pushing a narrative, its what he does in every thread like this.

Associate
Amazing to see so many people discussing the relative merits of a Kanye West presidential run.

American politics has taken such a turn for the bizarre in recent years that people can't recognise a good old fashioned 'publicity stunt' anymore.

He's got a new album coming out!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Amazing to see so many people discussing the relative merits of a Kanye West presidential run.

American politics has taken such a turn for the bizarre in recent years that people can recognise a good old fashioned 'publicity stunt' anymore.

Probably spot on. However I don’t give him the time of day so I am not accustomed to that information sadly. Good shout though.

Although the Ego of the man may just have an outside chance of thinking he can do this. Lol

Soldato

American politics has taken such a turn for the bizarre in recent years that people can't recognise a good old fashioned 'publicity stunt' anymore.

So has Willie Nelson, his 70th one at the age of 87. I know which I would prefer for POTUS. :p

NVP

NVP

Soldato
So has Willie Nelson, his 70th one at the age of 87. I know which I would prefer for POTUS. :p
I've just been reading up on this guy, I mean I was already aware he existed and he was some old folky musician but that was the extent of it. After reading I quite like the guy and just found out he was the old stoner in Half Baked :D

Soldato
About a hundred years ago or so the republican vote was split by a reappearance of Teddy Roosevelt and the moose party trying for a 3rd term. He didnt win but he did spoil enough votes for his quarrelling former prodigy Taft and so the democrats came into office. Kanye is our zoomer moose and history repeats again perhaps. This is also the famous speech run where Teddy took a bullet through a metal glasses case into his chest before then giving a long speech while soaking his shirt with blood.
An unlikely end for an unlikely tenure who knows

Back
Top Bottom