*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Just finished transferring my build over to the Ncase M1. Had to wait a week or so due to the lack of availability of (reasonably priced) SFX PSUs.

x3fCNr9.jpg

Associate
Just got my new case today (thank you OCUK / DPD arrived in perfect condition).
Still need 3 more Rgb fans and Rgb cables - But run out of spare cash right now :rolleyes:
I7 10700k / 2080ti.

Did not want to go down the custom water cooled path, done that before and the maintenance was a pain in the ar*e
bwwvyt2.jpg OCwrqaF.jpg
bwwvyt2

Last edited:
Soldato
I've done a bit of a rebuild and into a Silverstone Fara R1. I've moved on my Ryzen setup and now have an i7 10700k in there :)

The Fara R1 is a lot better than I expected, quite compact and the additional airflow from the upwards blowing fan under the 2080ti is proving to be a nice little addition.

rWMHCfV.jpg

Soldato
Hi,

Would you mind sharing your exact AIO and RAM models so I can look them up please? I havent been able to fit an AIO in the ceiling of my Meshify C because my RAM is too tall but yours look miles away so maybe I'm getting something wrong!

Thanks

I'll answer on the RAM, it looks like Corsair Vengeance LPX which is extremely low profile. In my build above in the Fara R1 I had to to get some to fit the radiator on top as my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro was way too tall and blocked the install of the fans. Alternative is to get low profile fans of course which was another solution I went with previously but not as efficient.

Soldato
I'll answer on the RAM, it looks like Corsair Vengeance LPX which is extremely low profile. In my build above in the Fara R1 I had to to get some to fit the radiator on top as my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro was way too tall and blocked the install of the fans. Alternative is to get low profile fans of course which was another solution I went with previously but not as efficient.

Yeah I thought that the RAM height would be the obvious answer. Thanks for the info and nice build BTW, the Fara R1 looks good

Soldato
Yeah I thought that the RAM height would be the obvious answer. Thanks for the info and nice build BTW, the Fara R1 looks good
Thank you, wasn't sure on the white originally but I'm loving the change and no problem! Honestly it annoyed me on some smaller ATX cases before so the only reason I knew...going to a 10700k promoted the normal size of fans so had to change up the RAM.

Soldato
Thank you, wasn't sure on the white originally but I'm loving the change and no problem! Honestly it annoyed me on some smaller ATX cases before so the only reason I knew...going to a 10700k promoted the normal size of fans so had to change up the RAM.

It's probably a good thing to be honest I'm itching to do an ITX build so I'll probably just stick with the standard cooler or get a cheap air cooler

Also interested in the new Silverstone case with to bottom to top airflow that's due out later in the year, forget what's it's called but it looks quite slim which is interesting

Back
Top Bottom