Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 9th July 2020]

Caporegime
How come VAR is being sensible all of a sudden? earlier in the season they would have it ruled it out because Vardy's shoulder was sticking out, they measured from his feet just then.

Caporegime
Only got ourselves to blame overall, we should have buried them in the first half. Typical Arsenal, spurning chances to wrap games up, then taking their foot off the gas and getting punished.

Thing is, we’ve never had a schedule like this before, so I don’t know how the players feel fitness wise as games go on.

Soldato
Only got ourselves to blame overall, we should have buried them in the first half. Typical Arsenal, spurning chances to wrap games up, then taking their foot off the gas and getting punished.
umm up to the point we went 10 men down we had chances.

we completely dominated them in the 1st half and then 2nd half leicster turned up but we was still in control and laca the idiot could not even stay onside for that tap in to kill the game off

Soldato
AFTV's reaction to the Leicester goal is sensational.
Just wound the live stream back and that is exceptional.

I started to think you could make a drinking game based on how many times they shout pussy'ole ref but just the 5 minutes I watched would put you in hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Caporegime
Just wound the live stream back and that is exceptional.

I started to think you could make a drinking game based on how many times they shout pussy'ole ref but just the 5 minutes I watched would put you in hospital with alcohol poisoning.
They should just bin Troopz from the watchalongs, he’s a total foul mouthed jar.

Soldato
Another point towards CL, would have taken that before the game, given our terrible record at Arsenal.

Vardy is definitely back and still 2 clear for the golden boot.

Soldato
I couldnt care less about Arsenal. I was pointing out that im not the only one that thought it was a pen. If youre getting them for the challenge on Laca the other week then lets be consistent.

I thought Vardy should have been sent off for what its worth. Clearly knew what he was doing and shouldnt play again this season.

Back
Top Bottom