Fess Up! - Stray Pee Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I've never had my pee spray on to my self
quite possibly my hose is a lot longer than yours.
obviously everyone has experienced the thing where it tries not to come out in a straight line, well unless your circumcised I'd imagine.

but it would never shoot out at an angle that would hit me, just hit the toilet seat perhaps if I wasn't paying attention.

sometimes I've washed my hands then erm splashed my self with water a bit, I'm tall with long legs so my pelvis area is generally higher than sinks are.

sometimes when I've urinated , if I bend down in the few minutes following a few drops will leak out if I'm not careful, sign of getting old or I need to train my bladder muscles more

Associate
The other issue of course is the serpents tongue where a fellow has twin jets to get on target, usually happens shortly after doing thingy with a lady.

Soldato
obviously everyone has experienced the thing where it tries not to come out in a straight line, well unless your circumcised I'd imagine.
Nope, still happens. Problem is with internal tubing misalignment, nothing to do with the external insulation sleeve.

sometimes when I've urinated , if I bend down in the few minutes following a few drops will leak out if I'm not careful, sign of getting old or I need to train my bladder muscles more
Nope, just shake more vigourously or use a bit of loo roll.

When you **** into a urinal there is always some “splash back” you just can’t feel it because of your jeans/trousers.
Stand further back.
If your outfall is short-reaching, consider some kegel exercises or whatever they're called. Failing that, phone teh water company and complain about low pressure in your area!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom