What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Mindhunter was good, but you've probably already seen it!
never seen it so ill give it atry
@2013 Bosch, Mindhunter or Unabomber for serious crime shows.
White Collar, Castle, The Mentalist and The Rookie for lighthearted - all great.
Thanks ill give them a shot,

White collar was great in my option.Castle and The Mentalist not so good, never seen the rookie

Man of Honour
Twin Peaks S2:E5

Yes, it's slow by today's standards, but the atmosphere, characters, and general "WTF" moments still hold up really well. I'm looking forward to seeing Season 3 for the first time.

qokGacN.jpg

Twin Peaks is one of my favourite tv shows of all time. Unfortunately I wish I could erase all memory of the abomination of season 3 from my mind.

Soldato
The Sinner.

Flew through season 1, solid 8/10. It keeps you gripped wanting to know more so it's hard to stop watching. The story unravels bit by bit and the ending didnt disappoint. The acting isnt too bad either. Looking forward to season 2 but I won't bother with season 3 as I've heard it's trash.

Soldato
The Sinner.

Flew through season 1, solid 8/10. It keeps you gripped wanting to know more so it's hard to stop watching. The story unravels bit by bit and the ending didnt disappoint. The acting isnt too bad either. Looking forward to season 2 but I won't bother with season 3 as I've heard it's trash.

Season 3 storyline was a little far fetched but the acting kept me hooked, don't skip it.

Soldato
Finished the final season of The Good Place.

It's a show I've sometimes loved and sometimes found a bit of a drag, throughout its run. The first half of S1 and S3 were a bit meh (though S1 was kind of necessary to set everything up). S4 was pretty great throughout, though, and the final episode was quite something. A fairly great ending.

Soldato
Made a start on DARK last night.

We tried it a while back but as a dubbed version and just couldn't get into it. Last night we did it properly and watched it in German with subtitles and binged 3 episodes. Really looking forward to it. Am staying out of the main thread as don't want to see any spoilers as feel it'll make a big impact on something like this.

Soldato
I've watched 2 episodes of Lincoln Rhyme on sky but am just struggling to get into it. I know I'm not an expert but the acting just seems a bit naff in places. I find myself losing interest half way through the episode, it just doesn't have the intrigue like a lot of other shows give you

Back
Top Bottom