The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Thanks for the help, in the early stages on Novigrad now, met up with Lambert and have a few other tasks gathered up in the city, really get immersed, and im loving the game, music, setting, graphics and athmosphere im liking a lot

Soldato
Not sure whether to ask here or in the console forums.

Recently got my hands on Witcher 3 from GOG and hopefully have the Switch version coming in the post soon - I haven't started either.

Very interested in cross save, which looks simple enough to do. However I want to add a few mods to the PC version, mainly HD reworks. Will that Bork the cross save?

Associate
Not sure whether to ask here or in the console forums.

Recently got my hands on Witcher 3 from GOG and hopefully have the Switch version coming in the post soon - I haven't started either.

Very interested in cross save, which looks simple enough to do. However I want to add a few mods to the PC version, mainly HD reworks. Will that Bork the cross save?

I haven't heavily modded, only the auto-oil mod and a couple of others I can't remember- Cross save to Switch still works fine. Being able to play the game in a pocket device still blows me away.

Honestly there's still a slight issue though- I really miss auto-oil when playing on the switch!

We need someone to find a way to inject mods into the Switcher.....

Caporegime
Managed to get the Galaxy connection to PSN working so I bagged the GOTY version for nowt. Thanks, CDPR, you're the best. I've never really used Galaxy at all so now might be the perfect time to try it out with Witcher 3 and see how I get on. Then decide whether to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on there or not.

Can I save some time by copying my Steam install files over to Galaxy?

Soldato
I've never played a game like this. Nothing in the series, no Elder Scrolls. But I'm about 3 hours in and really enjoying it.

Any tips for a noobie? I've read to loot everything possible and tackle some side quests to level up.

Soldato
OK, I know I'm late to the party, but I've now started playing.

Anyone else have issues with the auto-apply oils mod, and the field of view mod? For some strange reason, whenever I try and run them both, the in game graphics go wrong. However, I can run either one separately without issue...

Soldato
I've never played a game like this. Nothing in the series, no Elder Scrolls. But I'm about 3 hours in and really enjoying it.

Any tips for a noobie? I've read to loot everything possible and tackle some side quests to level up.
side quests have better stories than the maIN QUEST there are thousands of sides quests hidden. completed game 4 times total of 475 hours not found them all.

lot do not have ? or identifers found 70 under novigrad alone. dont expect everything to be marked & you will find some lovely surpises

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Yeah, I'm not overclocked and have zero issues in other games (6700k, GTX 1070). I'll have a play with the settings and see if it behaves itself.

Back
Top Bottom