*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
There are loads in stock from Argos's ebay page. £199 but I don't know normal price.

Damaged box one from Currys ebay £164 etc etc, it's not hard to find.

Soldato
There are loads in stock from Argos's ebay page. £199 but I don't know normal price.

Damaged box one from Currys ebay £164 etc etc, it's not hard to find.

Nope, the argos ebay page is all click and collect and when you go through to the checkout it says out of stock

U got a link to the currys one mate? sounds ideal

I'm obviously doing something daft

B86Ou7i.jpg

Soldato
Nope, the argos ebay page is all click and collect and when you go through to the checkout it says out of stock

U got a link to the currys one mate? sounds ideal

I'm obviously doing something daft

Oh sorry didn't know that. Looks like the box one sold :(

What about https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-Switch-Lite-Handheld-Gaming-Console-Grey-With-5-5-Touch-Screen/402073065130?epid=26034199253&hash=item5d9d6c16aa:g:nToAAOSwXzBePMbR&LH_BIN=1

edit: the seller was currys_clearance which is hwy you couldn't find anything.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just got notification of return of my right joycon.

Date of Arrival: 30/06/2020

Date of Despatch: 10/07/2020

Upon inspection of the console, the following fault was identified:

Calibration error

This has now been rectified by replacing parts

Soldato
Just finished pokemon sword, probably poorest entry in franchise.

Looking forward to going back to astral chain though, unsure on what my next switch game will be after that though.

Soldato
Lets go pikachu is way more fun, I'm having to force myself to play s&s :(
I felt like that, let's go was far superior game.

Seems like they put minimal effort into latest one, I don't even care about number of Pokémon missing it was just lacking too much in every other area.

Dynamaxing was boring after first few times done, actually preferred mega evolution from previous entry to what is essentially "make em taller"

Soldato
Have you played Bug Fables?

No, I understand its 'proper' PM in spirit and mechanics but, the art style I just find really really bland, I mean it's all greens. I think I'd like to play it but when I gets put on a sale. I know that's quite a shallow reason not to try it yet but part of PM appeal was also how it looked for me.

Man of Honour
Interesting comments about Tropical Freeze. Is it hard, or does it just require effort...

I found the challenge came from the on rails levels where your had to learn what was coming. I like dynamically adapting to what’s incoming rather than ‘learning a level’ that will flat out destroy you on the first go.

I suppose I enjoy a boss that I will beat a boss on one go by strategy more engaging than a boss that takes an hour as it has several patterns to learn... ya know?

I think I got bored of TF before I completely it... just didn’t do it for me.

Man of Honour
Interesting comments about Tropical Freeze. Is it hard, or does it just require effort...

I found the challenge came from the on rails levels where your had to learn what was coming. I like dynamically adapting to what’s incoming rather than ‘learning a level’ that will flat out destroy you on the first go.

I suppose I enjoy a boss that I will beat a boss on one go by strategy more engaging than a boss that takes an hour as it has several patterns to learn... ya know?

It’s a game where you are expected to lose lives, and even that is a rarity these days.

Soldato

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of how games were back in the 80s and 90s. It's more as you say, learning the pattern of what's coming. Donkey Kong is still a great game though, but you have to understand that you will die.....a lot :p

Back
Top Bottom