AMD launches B550 motherboards

Associate
Hi, where is that google spreadsheet where someone has categorised each motherboard into a ranking based on VRM?
Wanted to see where the B550 boards slot in.

Associate
Just received my Asrock B550 Extreme 4, will install it later tonight.

Everything installed without problems yesterday and working flawlessly so far. Was finally able to switch to my 32GB (2x16GB) kit of Ballistix LT 3200Mz. Could never get my system to even post with it when I was running with my X370 Taichi.

Associate
is there an ETA yet on the Aorus ITX board?

(i knew when I bought that ITX boards tend to arriver in-country later - and no real rush as I need a Renoir APU to go in it)

#justinterested

Rup

Rup

Associate
Went with the MSI ITX as couldnt wait for the Gigabyte. Seems pretty good so far, just no 12v RGB header.

Soldato
I was lucky to grab an Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ax from the rainforest (not 3rd party) when they had a single one in stock. I've been running it for two weeks and it's been working great :)

Associate
is there an ETA yet on the Aorus ITX board?

(i knew when I bought that ITX boards tend to arriver in-country later - and no real rush as I need a Renoir APU to go in it)

#justinterested
can i bump this Q please?

gonna be out of the country from next weekend for a week - won't be great if first delivery attempt is Monday 27th...

Soldato
Also interested in the Aorus ITX, I'll be using 3600 in it until 4000 releases, still not sure what ram to get though, any ideas on ram that'll cover the 3600 and 4000 series CPUs?

Back
Top Bottom