YouTube changed their ******* layout again.

Soldato
Is this about the new homepage? I always have my subscriptions page bookmarked so I very rarely actually see the homepage, not interested in their recommendations!

Soldato
Still amazes me how much people complain about minor changes to a platform that costs them nothing despite it's massive operating costs. . . . :rolleyes:

No! it's not a minor change. For someone who likes to exclusively watch youtube videos on a PC with a decent monitor, the default mobile view is garbage. I want to see more than eight mobile optimised thumbnails.

Soldato
It's not changed for me yet either.

If its anything like the facebook update I'm sure I'll hate it. Facebook now just isn't as accessable as it once was.

Soldato
Aaaaand another thing...… the creator studio isn't working in ie11 or quEdge, error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS Which makes it a little difficult to upload new content.

Soldato
OP
Gotta love the way that they won't even allow you sort your subscribed channels, but superfluous **** that nobody wants, or even asked for, is constantly added.

Soldato
can you find a way to make it stop though ? 5aug https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9879569?hl=en-GB
Why sign in to YouTube?
To help you experience all of the benefits of signing in, we're testing ways to remind people to sign in, including a sign-in prompt that shows up when you're using YouTube. If you see this prompt and don't want to sign in at this time, you can dismiss it.
Signing in to YouTube with your Google Account can help you find content that you like, connect with the YouTube community and more. Here's what you get when you sign in:

only issue I have not signed in, is that the chrome history does not appear to show title of the videos I looked at - get blanks.

Back
Top Bottom