Far Cry 6

Soldato
Far cry 3 I loved but the ones after it were basically just the same gameplay copy/pasted with slightly nicer visuals.

They really need to try something different to keep it fresh.

I kind of feel they should have waited to make it a next generation console exclusive so they have the hardware to move the game on as I think they've exhausted what's possible on current gen.

Soldato
Far cry 3 I loved but the ones after it were basically just the same gameplay copy/pasted with slightly nicer visuals.

I kind of feel they should have waited to make it a next generation console exclusive so they have the hardware to move the game on as I think they've exhausted what's possible on current gen.

In my opinion, i thought Far Cry Primal was different.

Soldato
One of the best IMO. In fact, I might just install it again for another run through come winter :). Preferred 4 than 3 a l little more but didn't enjoy 5 so much for some reason although new dawn was better I thought.

Looking forward to the next instalment. Wonder if it'll have raytracing and DLSS support on the PC......

Soldato
One of the best IMO. In fact, I might just install it again for another run through come winter :). Preferred 4 than 3 a l little more but didn't enjoy 5 so much for some reason although new dawn was better I thought.

Looking forward to the next instalment. Wonder if it'll have raytracing and DLSS support on the PC......

I'm the opposite. I didn't like Primal much. Far Cry 3 and 4 where the best for me.

Soldato

Isn't it still the game basic capture outposts, do missions and kill animals to level up your abilities as far cry 3 and 4 though?

Haven't played primal or far cry 5 admittedly but both appeared very similar in terms of gameplay other than their setting to 3/4?

Soldato

Its the UBI trademark. The Division 2 is pretty much the same, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, probably Assassin's Creed as well (haven't played much of that). Some changes here and there, a new map and they call it a "new" game.

Soldato
Its a preemptive no from me, tired of Ubisoft game format, the opening segment/area is really good but then its copy and paste for all the other segments for another 40-50 hours :o.

Soldato
Its a preemptive no from me, tired of Ubisoft game format, the opening segment/area is really good but then its copy and paste for all the other segments for another 40-50 hours :o.
apparentely all there games this year they held back to fix just this. lets see...

Soldato
they seem obsessed with making bigger and bigger areas - i enjoyed far cry 5 for a while but then it got boring like the rest.
Same problem with assassins creed odyssey - started playing recently and uninstalled after 15 hours - too big and too repetitive.

Man of Honour
they seem obsessed with making bigger and bigger areas - i enjoyed far cry 5 for a while but then it got boring like the rest.
Same problem with assassins creed odyssey - started playing recently and uninstalled after 15 hours - too big and too repetitive.

Its not so much the size, as the content. Bigger is fine, provided that the content therein is good. Big for the sake of it and then the content lacking or being repeated is what makes it bad. Witcher 3 for instance is bigger than both Skyrim and GTA5, but you dont often hear people saying that Witcher 3 is too big. The key is big and filled rather than big and empty/repetitive.

Soldato
Its not so much the size, as the content. Bigger is fine, provided that the content therein is good. Big for the sake of it and then the content lacking or being repeated is what makes it bad. Witcher 3 for instance is bigger than both Skyrim and GTA5, but you dont often hear people saying that Witcher 3 is too big. The key is big and filled rather than big and empty/repetitive.

yeah exactly - i loved witcher 3 and its probably my favourite game of all time but the two games i mentioned, they are huge but the content is just the same everywhere. I like them at first and then just get bored.

Back
Top Bottom