• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Do you use the Geforce Optimisations for your games?

Soldato
I've never really got a good result using this feature so just wondered what others think of it?

Every time I use it, i end up with a poorer frame rate/experiance.

Does it try to get you the best resolution at the sacrifice of performance or vice versa?

Soldato
NV/AMD mobo manufacturers, they're all the same with fail bloatware hardly anything works properly, and you're always better off tweaking things yourself. The latest iteration of AMD "control panel" is whatever they call it is even worse than the last one.

Permabanned
NV/AMD mobo manufacturers, they're all the same with fail bloatware hardly anything works properly, and you're always better off tweaking things yourself. The latest iteration of AMD "control panel" is whatever they call it is even worse than the last one.

Rzyen tools will make your pc worse in some cases they will enable forcefully HPET to monitor things more accurate. This means bad things for gaming perf.

Caporegime
I think GeForce is reasonably slick, unless someone can point me to something that says otherwise (genuine question)
Setting things yourself, using on-line optimization guides if necessary.

I find GeForce Experience tends to basically set things way too low, for example, it sets Battlefield 4 to medium 1440p, even though I can run it on Ultra @4K with 175% resolution scaling and still get a solid 60 fps (way into the 100's if resolution scale is left alone)

basically, its dog poo.

Back
Top Bottom