Far Cry 6

Associate
Played through 5 & new dawn co op with a friend when they had the free month of uplay+

Quite enjoyed them but I think had I bought them for the money they cost I would have been disappointed. I will probably play this but not for launch prices, maybe wait till it drops considerably in price or get another month of Uplay+

Soldato
FarCry 5's world was a work of art, as was its engine. It was a shame that my gameplay was ruined just 1hr in after its launch when I discovered how rapidly that ingame 'meter' can rise from kills etc and that it leads to those llamatron scripted events. Best thing about the game was those cache puzzles - can't remember what they were called.

I think I'm burnt out on FC now, especially since I'm currently investing a lot of time in Division 2, which is a great shooter.

Caporegime
More Ubi rubbish, a company I stay well clear of these days. Fed up of their copy paste games and the standard release day visual downgrade.

giphy.gif

How dare you criticize ubi, they are a fantastic company, go out of there way to make unique games that their developers/creative directors etc. want to make, not what us, the consumers want to see!!! Also, what downgrade.....

:p ;)

Loved FC 3, primal and 5.

Wasn't a huge fan of 2, 4 or new dawn (although enjoyed the weapon level system, crafting etc. aspect)

Hopefully this one is a bit different but won't hold my breath!

Soldato
Be good to just have a proper city and more towns at least. Don't mind exploration if there is enough to see and make some areas more detailed but generally with the farcry stuff it's really small villages or hut locations etc.

Soldato
The last Far Cry I played was 5 and really didn't like it, too many annoying elements such as the forced kidnapping events got old fast.

The story being utter crap didn't exactly help either.

I'll keep an eye on this as I do like the odd open world shooter, but I'll be waiting a week or two for impressions before even considering it.

Caporegime
The last Far Cry I played was 5 and really didn't like it, too many annoying elements such as the forced kidnapping events got old fast.

The story being utter crap didn't exactly help either.

I'll keep an eye on this as I do like the odd open world shooter, but I'll be waiting a week or two for impressions before even considering it.

I got kidnapped whilst I was flying a plane.

Soldato
After the forced events of Far Cry 5, i never bothered with it as well as the Far Cry that came after that.

That peed me off too in 5 but New Dawn didn't have the forced events. Worth a look when its around on a cheap offer. I replayed new dawn a few times, never did 5 again.

I never get these on launch, generally wait for at least 50% discounted offers because I'm cheap.

Back
Top Bottom