Poll: Steiermark Grand Prix 2020, Spielberg - Race 2/?

Rate the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix (2) out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Had to turn sky F1 off now, spending ages going on about BLM again and again, like give it a rest already.... I'm here to watch F1.

Reason why they keep going on about it, is for the posts & conversations like yours. It’s a problem, awkward subject and difficult to solve. Sky to their credit have a history in raising awareness of world issues which again to their credit have helped massively.

Its all about education ...

Soldato
Good call.
:D:D
Turns out I can see into the future.

I only wanted the Ferarris to collide because it makes for fantastic memes.

Gutted for George but he is showing he is a very skilled driver.

Lewis must have been bored for 70 laps, Max tried his best to fend off Bottas but then you remember Bottas is a robot and just keeps going.

Another fantastic drive from Norris, pure luck to catch Perez due to his damaged car but did so well to pass both racing points!

Now to wait a couple hours before heading to Reddit for the Ferarri memes :p

Man of Honour
So, Hamilton needs 7 race wins to beat Schumachers all time record of 91.

But...

He only needs 4 more podiums to beat Schumachers record of 155.
7 more points finishes to beat Schumachers record of 221
Needs to win a race in 2021 to match Schumachers record of 15 consecutive seasons with a win.

Holds the record for consecutive race finishes and points finishes at 35 as of today, and the record for consecutive points scored at 713.

Hamilton has done 248 races - Schumacher did 308.

It's impressive as hell...

Last edited:
Soldato
Great midfield battles.
Norris was awesome again.

Had to turn sky F1 off now, spending ages going on about BLM again and again, like give it a rest already.... I'm here to watch F1.

I did to.
It's one thing talking about it, then another forcing it down ones throat.
We never hear about blm hating on Jewish people.

Associate
Reason why they keep going on about it, is for the posts & conversations like yours. It’s a problem, awkward subject and difficult to solve. Sky to their credit have a history in raising awareness of world issues which again to their credit have helped massively.

Its all about education ...

It's a problem because they are making it be one.

Sports should have nothing to do with what has become a political agenda.

Sky do not care one bit about World issues all they care about is jumping on something which makes them look favorable or they will make money off.

This is the last I am commenting on this so you think that black people are the only race that has a hard time in the world so all the other races are living it all equal no issues? (If black lives matter so much why are black people killing black people on a daily basis)

Now on to the correct subject that was a dull race with few moments it's become one of those things you are praying for crashes or rain to make something happen.

So, Hamilton needs 7 race wins to beat Schumachers all time record of 91.

But...

He only needs 4 more podiums to beat Schumachers record of 155.
7 more points finishes to beat Schumachers record of 221
Needs to win a race in 2021 to match Schumachers record of 15 consecutive seasons with a win.

Holds the record for consecutive race finishes and points finishes at 35 as of today, and the record for consecutive points scored at 713.

Hamilton has done 248 races - Schumacher did 308.

It's impressive as hell...

Not really impressive he has been handed good equipment since day one and the only time it wasn't so great Button showed him up also Rosberg rattled him.

Schumacher built teams and cars which was not great he still dragged them to top places.

That team Hamilton is driving in winning everything who was it again that built it Schumacher Brawn has even stated this that the man may not of looked best racing at times but what he did for the team and car development for next year was massive.

I was never a fan of Schumacher but really do respect what he did I can't say the same for Lewis is is a spoiled child (is he a good driver yes but put him in weaker car and at times even when you see him in the pack he is not great at all)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I was never a fan of Schumacher but really do respect what he did I can't say the same for Lewis is is a spoiled child (is he a good driver yes but put him in weaker car and at times even when you see him in the pack he is not great at all)

Put Hamilton in a weaker car, and he still gets wins. remember some of the crap that McLaren produced, still got wins in it.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Renault are protesting the Racing Point car

Over the similarity to the 2019 Merc, on the basis it's a direct design copy and therefore outsourced.

Apparently the FIA have been on the shop floor of RP and signed off on it all being legal so it's just Renault being unhappy nobody will work with them anymore and throwing their toys out the pram because they suck.

Man of Honour
This is the reg they're protesting the Racing point under.

Appendix 6, Paragraph 1. 2(a) and 2(c)

2 - The obligation to design and use Listed Parts shall not prevent a competitor from Outsourcing the design and/or manufacture of any Listed Parts to a third party (including an Associate of such competitor) provided that:
a) - It retains the exclusive right to use the Listed Parts in Formula One so long as it competes in Formula One.
c) - In the case of the Outsourcing of design, such third party shall not be a competitor or a party that directly or indirectly designs Listed Parts for any competitor.

Soldato
Not really impressive he has been handed good equipment since day one and the only time it wasn't so great Button showed him up also Rosberg rattled him.

Schumacher built teams and cars which was not great he still dragged them to top places.

That team Hamilton is driving in winning everything who was it again that built it Schumacher Brawn has even stated this that the man may not of looked best racing at times but what he did for the team and car development for next year was massive.

It's no accident that the best drivers end up in the best teams driving the best cars. Yeah, Rosberg rattled him so hard after winning the title he himself had to leave because he couldn't take the pressure again... :D I'd also say the car that Hamilton is driving how probably has zero of Schumacher's input left in it too. (I'd say 2013's car at most as they changed engines in 2014) Plus to say it was all Schumacher is a massive disservice to all the experts at Merc who have sat down and designed and developed these cars.

Soldato
Put Hamilton in a weaker car, and he still gets wins. remember some of the crap that McLaren produced, still got wins in it.

He did when the car got much much better. He was having an awful season tangling with other cars. He won two races. The Ferrari was even worse than the McLaren, completely undriveable as seen by Badoer and Fisi, yet Kimi also won a race.

Soldato
I do wonder if Red Bull are thinking of replacing Albon with Vettel???????
It would be an interesting move, Vettel has rarely looked comfortable with a quick team mate, though that's generally where he has been #1 and felt challenged.

Maybe if he went back to RBR on the understanding he was second fiddle to Max it would work but that'd be a serious comedown in stature for a former 4 time champion.

Soldato
It's a problem because they are making it be one.

Sports should have nothing to do with what has become a political agenda.

Sky do not care one bit about World issues all they care about is jumping on something which makes them look favorable or they will make money off.

This is the last I am commenting on this so you think that black people are the only race that has a hard time in the world so all the other races are living it all equal no issues? (If black lives matter so much why are black people killing black people on a daily basis)

Now on to the correct subject that was a dull race with few moments it's become one of those things you are praying for crashes or rain to make something happen.

Some many things wrong with the above but I’ll address the easy one, Sky started the single use plastic ocean campaign many years before the it became favourable. They became carbon neutral long before it became favourable. But as you’re not responding I won’t go any further. Just couldn’t let wall inaccuracies go unnoticed :p

Soldato

Odd that you have respect for a guy that amongst other things:

Drove and happily won races in a Benetton of dubious legality
Demanded number 1 driver status to the level that his team mate was forced to concede position on several occasions
Was such team player that he refused to help Irvine to the '99 championship once he came back from injury because he wanted to be the first Ferrari WDC of that era
Drove a Ferrari with Bridgestone tyres that were over a second a lap quicker than the Bridgestones supplied to other teams
Attempted to take out a competitor after he had crashed finishing his won championship chances

I would also suggest that the 2008 McLaren wasn't the fastest car on the grid that year, yet Lewis still took it to the championship

Back
Top Bottom