Watch Dogs 2 free for watching Ubisoft’s E3 event this Sunday

Associate
They've added another update, they're giving out all rewards to everybody for free because of this.

Probably all part of a marketing masterplan.

Man of Honour
Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing this over the Christmas holidays. Just have to decide which version to get now!

After AC Origins and Odyssey were my games of the year for their respective years, I immediately preordered the Gold edition the moment it was first made available :)

Soldato
Dont think I have ever played a assassins creed game, despite having them for free from different places like xbox gold, does l;ook good though

If you have played any of the recent Farcry games then it's just the same but re-skinned. Loads of busy work and climb to the top of whatever object to reveal the map...and repeat.

Caporegime
After AC Origins and Odyssey were my games of the year for their respective years, I immediately preordered the Gold edition the moment it was first made available :)

Yeah, I think Gold is a given, I meant more PC, PS5 or XSX. Both those consoles are more powerful than my PC but it depends what the game performs like there. Not planning to upgrade PC for a couple years.

Soldato
Valhalla looks too much cut & paste from the few mins of gameplay I saw.

Yeah looks like it's heavily built on Odyssey... but to be honest, that's not a bad thing as Odyssey was excellent and the fresh story of Valhalla, plus the new mechanics they introduced like base-building, raids, and putting stealth back into the game in a hopefully-meaningful way, should be the makings of a great game. I just hope the stealth and assassination's are actually worth doing, as in Odyssey is was just quicker, easier, and generally more satisfying/fun to just go all-out assault.

Associate
I hope i get given it since we couldn't log in. I never played the second one but that's because i wasn't sure about it, Still, getting it for free would be nice.

Associate
Yeah but it will be near impossible to snag one. My account got timed out for trying too many so I gave up rather than lose my entire games library due to their systems thinking I'm trying to hack it. This is Ubi**** after all.
Same as me. Kept trying and kept failing and after I got the message I just decided **** that. You'd think that if they were gonna do giveaways with codes that were one time use they'd realise it'd smash their system.

Give me my free rubbish game you french *******. I demand it. Now.

:D

Soldato
Would like to try out Watchdogs 2. Hoping it is more than just a nice city map with a game stuck on top of it. It’s important the game itself is great. If not then there is no point getting the next one just to experience a nice London map, I can walk out the front door for that!

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I'm the odd one out I loved watch dogs hated watch dogs 2.

Watch dogs was more serious felt like main character was little bad ass

Watch dogs 2 young kind play acting bad. It was very much more silly sense if humour too more like saints row IV

This looks to little silly hopefully though they don't go to other the top. Loved the first second ruined it for me.

Back
Top Bottom