FIFA 20

Caporegime
Played like 5 games last WL and just couldn't be bothered.

Not sure I'll play much more tbh. As good as the players are and how easy they are to obtain I think the actual content at the moment isn't actually all that good. Like what's the point in doing 4 (5 if you include Firminho) CM Premier League Summer Heat cards. Not like it gives you the flexibility to build interesting or your own club when 3 of them are Liverpool players.

It'd be so much better if they were player picks.

Soldato
About 2k XP (Jesus) away from my end game teams being done;

Haven't done WL in a good while, just been grinding the objectives and finally spending my coins. Got a ton of fodder left over for any other SBC that might pop up. Looking for City players ha :D

Soldato
@Biz.Kid09 How do you find Kroos compared to Modric?
I'm thinking of getting Modric to replace Kroos as a box-2-box midfielder, but don't wanna waste the fodder if he's not much/any better.
Hmm. I really like both. That midfield 3 works really well. If I could only pick one it would be Modric. Really smooth on the ball, pops up all over the pitch, grabs the odd goal. I have a lot of fodder so I did him for nothing. I dont see anyone better than either of them being released so I'd do Modric.

Soldato
A Guaranteed PL TOTSSF pack?
Now I don't know what to do, I've pretty much rinsed my club doing things like the 88+ sbc packs. I was gonna save the 88+ packs until after Friday as there are rumours of TOTS going back into packs. But with these Guaranteed packs I'm not so sure if they'll do that. If not I should open the 88+ packs now, which would allow me to do the PL TOTS pack...

Soldato
A Guaranteed PL TOTSSF pack?
Now I don't know what to do, I've pretty much rinsed my club doing things like the 88+ sbc packs. I was gonna save the 88+ packs until after Friday as there are rumours of TOTS going back into packs. But with these Guaranteed packs I'm not so sure if they'll do that. If not I should open the 88+ packs now, which would allow me to do the PL TOTS pack...

Don’t do it, save your 88 packs or find another way of grinding the PL SBC, e.g. using the 82-88 SBC

Back
Top Bottom