Watch Dogs Legion

Caporegime
I didn't realise this was being put back :(

I thought it was originally penned in for March?

From a business perspective, it sort of makes sense to delay until the new consoles arrive. If you can have your game ready as a launch next-gen title (even though it will be available on PS4/Xbone/PC) then people hungry for PS5/XSX games will snap it up because they want something to show off their new hardware and there won't be a massive selection available. Ubisoft always support consoles at launch and make a few bob from it.

Associate
From a business perspective, it sort of makes sense to delay until the new consoles arrive. If you can have your game ready as a launch next-gen title (even though it will be available on PS4/Xbone/PC) then people hungry for PS5/XSX games will snap it up because they want something to show off their new hardware and there won't be a massive selection available. Ubisoft always support consoles at launch and make a few bob from it.
Didn't they do this with the original Watch Dogs? Didn't go so well with all the downgrades too

Soldato
I'll be honest, I had 0 interested in the first 2 WDs, though I did sorta enjoy my initial look at the first one, but I absolutely loathe the 2nd. So when I heard they're making a 3rd one I had no interest, and after all the reveals I still didn't, but today I've gotta say they've really managed to turn me around on it. Probably helps that the other Ubi games have been mostly let downs from the recent reveals but still, this looks good!

Soldato
I like the setting but the gameplay trailer with the british dude speaking over it made the whole thing seem jovial, needlessly zaney and cartoony. WD1 took itself abit too seriously but 2 was a nice balance.

Caporegime
Looks just as terrible as the second one.

Loved the first one, much prefer games with a dark gritty feel over an over the top hipster joyful setting.

Also, graphics look terrible once 6 feet or over viewing distance, buildings etc. in the distance look like they are made of paper....

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll be honest, I had 0 interested in the first 2 WDs, though I did sorta enjoy my initial look at the first one, but I absolutely loathe the 2nd. So when I heard they're making a 3rd one I had no interest, and after all the reveals I still didn't, but today I've gotta say they've really managed to turn me around on it. Probably helps that the other Ubi games have been mostly let downs from the recent reveals but still, this looks good!

Damn, was hoping it would be better than that, gameplay looks wooden and the gfx look like something from 10 years ago

Back
Top Bottom