Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Soldato
I'll just quote what i said in another Star Trek thread:

After STD season 2 finished, i was hoping at the end we'd carry on following Pike and his crew, they are infinitely more interesting to the point i was saying my head "take me with you! Don't leave me here with those idiots!"

Soldato
I also really liked those characters in Discovery so I am happy about the new show. I also loved the blend of the original enterprise aesthetic with a more modern look. In my opinion it was a nice refresh and modernisation.

Associate
Maybe im wrong as its been a good few years since i last looked, but I always thought Star Trek fans were far more interested in a series about a ship and crew set after TNG/DS9/Voy, rather than another Abrhams style series set around ToS.

Seems such a waste to have all those races, stories and characters set up in TNG/DS9/Voy only for them to never be used again.

Man of Honour
I just wish they would go forward more often instead of going to the past all the time. I dont want to see what happened before the original series, I want to see more stuff set after DS9

R3X

R3X

Soldato
No doubt will see ds9+ in picard season 2, we know quark is still alive I really do hope they give the characters from Voyager/Ds9 more roles or better finishes since some ds9 original actors like nog and odo have passed away this year alone, time is not on anyones side and patrick stewart I think is now 80 years old. We are lucky to have them on our screens at this point.

Tbf they rounded them off well in their own series but you know some of them could have done more like 7 of 9, id like to see even tpol, quark, worf and more.

Back
Top Bottom