Man city escape ban! Or did they? [Update 6/2/23]

Associate
OK I'll bite.

So what happens if the money suddenly disappears from City. The club would literally collapse.

Why is the transfer market so inflated currently?

Allowing clubs to basically ignore the normal rules of sustainability and organic growth is dangerous. When you remove the link between revenue and expenditure you are asking for trouble. It will work out OK in some circumstances but its very stupid.

How is this money dissapearing? Magic? The club would still be sold and still have assets. If they can guarantee they cannot leave the club in debt so what. Let's not pretend City are the reason the market is inflated.

Are you literally calling Liverpool a disease? :/

So have you not seen what Liverpool fans say about City over and over with no reprimand. Again they didn't give a toss when they were not up against them. When they were spending and fighting United or Chelsea, all was good. Now it's against them with all their pure money earned from helping orphans, it's slavery comments etc etc.

Consigliere
So have you not seen what Liverpool fans say about City over and over with no reprimand. Again they didn't give a toss when they were not up against them. When they were spending and fighting United or Chelsea, all was good. Now it's against them with all their pure money earned from helping orphans, it's slavery comments etc etc.

Ah of course. That makes perfect sense why you should make that type of comment.

And actually no, i haven't seen what Liverpool fans say about City over and over again. Do you mean on this forum or are you expecting me to be aware of every single comment that occurs on and off the internet?

In summary, you're better than that (i hope) so don't bother speaking rubbish just because others do it.

Soldato
OP
The fine is another joke, said it for years the fines they had out are pathetic it's pocket change to big clubs.

UEFA barely had any respect from any one but this is another nail in there coffin for how useless they are.

should have had enough information to ensure CAS couldn't of over turned anything.

Back
Top Bottom