*** The Official iOS 14 Thread ***

Associate
I tried installing Beta 1 but for some reason Starling would instantly crash when trying to open it. Was it just me that suffered this?

Associate
Why you installing beta 1? Beta 2 is out lol and starling works.

Sorry, I meant I tried installing beta one when it was released :)

Spent about half an hour installing it, discovered Starling didn't open, then had to spend about an hour and a half restoring back to 13.5.1 :rolleyes:

Associate
Well it's beta for a reason things don't work as they should until developers catch up. They tell you that in the terms and conditions.
Entirely aware of this... Which is why I was just curious if it was only just me and not kicking off about it like others sometimes do ;)

Soldato
Sounds like Barclays app has been updated so it works on the beta. Could someone confirm please? That’ll be me updating if that app works :D

Associate
yep Barclays and NatWest both working
and contactless ect all good beta 2 is good

Barclays working, Pingit & Santander aren’t.

Anyone having issues with Soundcloud? I cannot accept the personalised ad’s pop-up.

Also seem to have a couple of issues with Waze on CarPlay - still works but need to reload.

Associate
I’m using the public beta on my iPad Pro, it’s great so far. Love the scribble to text when using the pencil. Will hopefully make its way to OneNote soon.
Had a problem with sky go, but now using the test flight version and working fine again.

Soldato
I’m using the public beta on my iPad Pro, it’s great so far. Love the scribble to text when using the pencil. Will hopefully make its way to OneNote soon.
Had a problem with sky go, but now using the test flight version and working fine again.
Thanks for the heads up about test flight never knew about that before. I’ll upgrade my iPad again now :)

Soldato
I’m enjoying the widgets that I can use on the Home Screen - kind of wish we got a bit more freedom in iPadOS to put widgets all over the screen, but it’s a start.

What’s with the big gap between the bottom four app icons and the rest of the apps?

Back
Top Bottom