Samsung Ecobubble noise

Soldato
For those of you that own an ecobubble, does yours make this sound? Or for those that don't own one, does it sound right? Sounds a bit like a tractor. It's only a few months old and works perfectly but just wondering if it's normal?

Soldato
For those of you that own an ecobubble, does yours make this sound? Or for those that don't own one, does it sound right? Sounds a bit like a tractor. It's only a few months old and works perfectly but just wondering if it's normal?

sounds broke. Mine is pretty much whisper quiet and sounds nothing like that.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys. Mine is an 8Kg washer, model WW80J5555FX/EU, I bought it from Currys in November last year and I believe it carries a Samsung 5 year manufacturers warranty. I guess I shouldn't go back to Currys so I'm currently waiting on the phone to Samsung support.
I plumbed it in when I first got it. I'm sure I did it correctly and didn't cause this problem.

Soldato
Thanks guys. Mine is an 8Kg washer, model WW80J5555FX/EU, I bought it from Currys in November last year and I believe it carries a Samsung 5 year manufacturers warranty. I guess I shouldn't go back to Currys so I'm currently waiting on the phone to Samsung support.
I plumbed it in when I first got it. I'm sure I did it correctly and didn't cause this problem.

You will need to register for the full 5 year warranty directly with Samsung.

Soldato
OP
You will need to register for the full 5 year warranty directly with Samsung.

Yeah, I didn't register and I found out it had to be done with 90 days of purchase! Oh well, got 2 years anyway. Samsung have emailed me saying they'll be in touch within 48 hours to book an appointment to come and fix it.

Soldato

Did you get this sorted? I bought a Samsung EcoBubble recently land it’s made that sound a couple of times.

Soldato
OP
Well I had to nag them several times on the phone as I kept getting automated emails saying someone will be in touch and they never did. Well, they called me once and I missed the call but they never tried again. I eventually had a right go at them via email saying what a terrible support service, and all of a sudden they were on it. So an engineer is coming next tuesday.

Soldato
Well I had to nag them several times on the phone as I kept getting automated emails saying someone will be in touch and they never did. Well, they called me once and I missed the call but they never tried again. I eventually had a right go at them via email saying what a terrible support service, and all of a sudden they were on it. So an engineer is coming next tuesday.

I’ll see what they say about yours then I’ll contact Samsung.

Soldato
Yes, I'll let you know what the engineer says. Interesting you've got the same noise. Last wash I did a few days ago on the daily wash cycle, the noise started about 12 minutes in and disappeared after a couple of minutes or so.

Yes the noise is very intermittent. It did it when I did a wash last night but that's the first time in about 5 or so washes.

Back
Top Bottom