• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Steam Codes For Select MSI NVIDIA Graphics Cards

Associate
Hi folks,

We have a new promotion for you here. For a limited period of time, we'll be offering Steam vouchers for select MSI GeForce RTX SUPER graphics cards. Of course, those purchased from here at Overclockers very much apply!

For all of the details, check it out here.

ikChK8m.png

Permabanned
How so?

I think the lack interest here is due to MSI not being as good as they once were and inflated GPU prices generally across the board with the RTX range considering they are pretty much EOL.

Personally i dont buy MSI due to the ripoff warranty all my gpus break around the 3-4yr mark consistently. If they did a 5yr warranty instead of these offers they might be relevant but they are not it seems.

A few games is not going to do much when your gpu fan stops spinning and MSI say oh too bad but the warranty is up. Now i only buy Zotac or EVGA or Gigabyte if the card has the 4yr cover.

Associate
3 to 4 years you would still have got your money’s worth out of it in my opinion. However yes Zotac and gigabyte 5 year warranty do make sense. If it’s just the fan that had died you could replace it with a 3rd party fan cooler combo

Soldato
Sound's like a bribe to me.

tenor.gif

Associate
Need to give something free with those prices to try and get rid of them before your left with all the stock because the 3000s have came out. Il be hugely surprised if people are still buying these gpus at those prices when the new ones are just around the corner

Soldato
No idea to be honest, all it said was " link your steam account to" that was enough to dump the mail, and as goes Nvidia experience I have never ever used it and have no plans to either :)

Its Geforce Experience account and its only to prove you bought a RTX card, it can only be redeemed if you have one in your system and its quite harmless. You can unlink it again once redeemed.

You should have sold it in MM if you didnt want it. I would have bought it. (my son has a RTX card)

Soldato
Its Geforce Experience account and its only to prove you bought a RTX card, it can only be redeemed if you have one in your system and its quite harmless. You can unlink it again once redeemed.

You should have sold it in MM if you didnt want it. I would have bought it. (my son has a RTX card)

Oh bugger if I had known I would have just let you have it, I wouldnt have taken money for it .

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Keep up fella lol
The last time I heard of shady behaviour it was from Nvidia trying to force other companies to use their premium brands exclusively with them. I am sure a lot more goes on in the background that we do not know about though.

I wonder if ROG is still only used on Nvidia cards and not AMD.

Permabanned
Ouch that is shady Intel type tactics not a good look for MSI at all I wonder how many times that has worked for them and others.

Fair play to hardware unboxed and Linus for the offer of support.

Back
Top Bottom