** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Man of Honour
UK North East and proud manufacturer Of PC Liquid Cooling..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4E1gHwKvJg

Mayhems Manufacturing of Corsair coolants (bottling side). As of today it's now fully working after weeks of putting it all together. !!!!! Wait till you see what we're doing next ...... We Also now accept all OEM manufacturing as well and can do from 10ml right up to 1,000 Ltrs and ship worldwide. Our daily output is up to 8,000 Ltrs a day but this is going to double soon. Thank you to everyone who has worked with us over the last 10 years this is where all your money is going and im going to make it bigger.
Congrats, the hard work is really starting to pay off :)

Associate
Hi

Apologies if this has been asked before (or answered elswhere), but is the Biocide+/Inhibitor+ combo safe for use with PETG tubing?

Thanks.

Soldato
Hi

Apologies if this has been asked before (or answered elswhere), but is the Biocide+/Inhibitor+ combo safe for use with PETG tubing?

Thanks.
Mayhems has some new kit coming soon which is PETG safe. Not sure about the old stuff (I know some of it isn't).

Or save yourself the headache and just use acrylic instead. PETG is junk.

Associate
Has anyone managed to contact Mayhems recently? Tried dropping them emails and raised a support ticket on their site and called them - seem to be unreachable at the moment.

Associate
whats the difference between xt-1 premix and going with the pure + xt-1 concentrate. i.e what are the % of the premix?
i know how much water my case holds but i dont fancy my chances of clearing out all the water so i think id find it easier to go xt-1
the premix 5lt option looks like a cheaper way, but if its 10% then im pushing my luck a tad, or i would need a top up of xt-1 concentrate to make sure im over 10%

Associate
whats the difference between xt-1 premix and going with the pure + xt-1 concentrate. i.e what are the % of the premix?
i know how much water my case holds but i dont fancy my chances of clearing out all the water so i think id find it easier to go xt-1
the premix 5lt option looks like a cheaper way, but if its 10% then im pushing my luck a tad, or i would need a top up of xt-1 concentrate to make sure im over 10%
I imagine it's 10% as Mayhem's seem to believe that is enough for the average user for very long lasting protection unless you need sub-zero coolant.

Why do you think it isn't enough?

I'm assuming we're talking about XT-1 Nuke here?

Associate
I imagine it's 10% as Mayhem's seem to believe that is enough for the average user for very long lasting protection unless you need sub-zero coolant.

Why do you think it isn't enough?

I'm assuming we're talking about XT-1 Nuke here?

its not that i think its not enough, more that i doubt ill be able to fully flush the system, so id still have some pure h20 left, if it had a slighty higher percentage then i know even without a perfect empty id still be 10% or possibly above

but iv ordered the xt-1 nuke concentrate now anyway, so should be fine

Associate
Hi, I am looking for the Pastel Red Premixed coolant everywhere, and sadly, it is not available. What the heck happened? In my GPU loop, i use the Pastel Red. It is now 2.5 years old. As soon as the 3090 will be available, i throw out the 1080Ti, but wanted to change the fluid... This Pastel Red now looks like dark blood in the loop, does not look good at all.

Associate
There was a problem with the pastel range separating in people's loop and causing a mess, probably similar to how it looks in your system now. More info here: https://www.overclock.net/threads/official-mayhems-users-club.1286896/page-872

Well, I have read about it. But only the V2 line was affected. I got a different problem with the red... It's color has been changed, it became a very dark blood red after a time. No other issue at all, as well as in my other loop the white pastel is just fine after 2 years now. Btw, I was lucky, found a shop, which sold 2L of red pastel only for £20, so I put my hand onto it.

Back
Top Bottom