Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
To be honest i think it's sad that everyone who posts about success or having more than someone else gets accused of boasting or lying. I think it's why @crinkleshoes doesn't post much anymore but i used to enjoy seeing his success.

One person posting a Ferrari isn't boasting about it, just posting about their purchase. Just like someone who posts a BMW isn't boasting compared to someone with a Vauxhall.

I do accept the irony above however of calling someone out as boasting and having done exactly the same themselves.

Soldato
To be honest i think it's sad that everyone who posts about success or having more than someone else gets accused of boasting or lying. I think it's why @crinkleshoes doesn't post much anymore but i used to enjoy seeing his success.

One person posting a Ferrari isn't boasting about it, just posting about their purchase. Just like someone who posts a BMW isn't boasting compared to someone with a Vauxhall.

I do accept the irony above however of calling someone out as boasting and having done exactly the same themselves.
There's posting genuine photos of your items for everyone else's interest and then there's posting stock photos of items you allege to own.

Soldato
If it makes the bickering any better I'm jealous of 90% of you on this Forum with the cool stuff you're all able to buy/have or how knowledgeable you all are.

We've had to pinch and scrape to get a 5% deposit and even now i'm having to wonder if I'll ever be able to buy a 5 year old car.

Nothing wrong with flexing, it lets me see how the otherside live :p

Soldato
Paid off the mortgage on my apartment. Don't have a photo though. Only worth about 110k but nice to clear it by 34. My dad keeps banging on about buying a family home, we rent here, but we haven't found what we want. We want to live in the same village we're in, but the right property hasn't come up yet, or right land.

I'd love a Lamborghini, it's always been on my bucket list and could probably afford it at the moment monthly. However, the wife would never allow it right now, and at the same time, we do eventually want that family dream home, which isn't cheap! Some people use their money on cars, some people use it for houses, some people use it for holidays, it's horses for courses and who are we, people of the internet to judge that?

Soldato
I like seeing the nice cars + houses etc. If you have it, I say show it off. However it does get a bit grating (there's one on here who does it ) when you have some people bring up how much money they have when it's completely irrelevant to the post/point all the time.

Soldato
I like seeing the nice cars + houses etc. If you have it, I say show it off. However it does get a bit grating (there's one on here who does it ) when you have some people bring up how much money they have when it's completely irrelevant to the post/point all the time.
Is it the same person who will tell you how great the discount was on their kit and how much better the cheap stuff is than the branded stuff?

Man of Honour
Paid off the mortgage on my apartment. Don't have a photo though. Only worth about 110k but nice to clear it by 34. My dad keeps banging on about buying a family home, we rent here, but we haven't found what we want. We want to live in the same village we're in, but the right property hasn't come up yet, or right land.

I'd love a Lamborghini, it's always been on my bucket list and could probably afford it at the moment monthly. However, the wife would never allow it right now, and at the same time, we do eventually want that family dream home, which isn't cheap! Some people use their money on cars, some people use it for houses, some people use it for holidays, it's horses for courses and who are we, people of the internet to judge that?
You can drive a car. At a pinch you could also live in it. But you can't drive a house :D

Soldato
Billionaire :D:D:D:D..........:p
IMG-20200721-114830.jpg

Soldato
Basically, very high density foam and the grips are made by Continental. They're by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever had and the grip is as good as safety shoes.

I'm on my feet for 12-13 hours straight so I need decent shoes.

Back
Top Bottom