Another eye injection

Soldato
The wife has had both done and it went very well - she asked how much longer and Doc said we have finished -she never felt a thing and was totally amazed at how good her eyes are now. Close up stuff need glasses.

That hook made me grab my balls - arrrrrr!

The procedure is quite quick. Mine was a little bit more complex since I had an i-stent fitted too to relieve rising IOP (Very successful, Now lower than it has ever been)

I am not squeamish so I watched lots of these vids before my procedures. I have always found stuff like this fascinating.

:)

Soldato
Chilli in eyes is another one, no idea if stronger chilli = more pain as I've only done it once but I accidentally rubbed scotch bonnet residue into my eyes

Ouch.

Its bad enough when it comes out of your arse the morning after.

In the Eyes hardly bears thinking about!

(I like my Scotch Bonnet Chilli. Half a dozen at least. But you do know about it the next day! I wear disposable gloves and a full face visor during preparation mind! :cool: )

Soldato
Chilli in eyes is another one, no idea if stronger chilli = more pain as I've only done it once but I accidentally rubbed scotch bonnet residue into my eyes
Yeah been there. I have these ghost pepper chilli flakes in one of those little plastic grinders like you get pepper in from the supermarket. We keep it on a high shelf in the cupboard so my daughter doesn't accidentally get at it. I grabbed it off the shelf, looking up at it, and some of the dust fell out the bottom onto my right eye and I've never known pain like it. It just doesn't pass.

Back
Top Bottom