Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Big fan of the 4c @Chris1712 best colour for one too.
Yeah it’s awesome, Rosso Competizione triple layer red.

Only issue is it’s apparently impossible to match, luckily has PPF on the front but it’s a bit nerve wracking. Overall I’m still in love with the car, it’s just so much fun. The turbo whooshes are incredible, it feels like a 430 Scud and a group B rally car made a baby.

Soldato
Anyone else remember when most posters had diesel Mondeos? :p

I remember those dark days along with the threads from Penski(?! Cant remember if that was his name) with all the slammed cars in them. He seemed to get so much grief but there were the odd nice cars mixed in to his threads. :p

Associate
New (to her) car for the wife as we start moving to a hybrid/electric world and attempting to be ULEZ compliant as long as possible.

I have never been a fan of Japanese cars but actually quite impressed with tgis car. Fully oaded with lots of toys including my two faves, a HUD and radar/ACC cruise control.

I was excited about the cooling seats but they don't perform as well as I expected. I don't know if other manufacturers do a better job of this feature but it seems that the Lexus implementation is not great, particularly in light of the challenge of cooling a hot bum :D

Also, feels really luxurious, especially compared to the Range Rover Sport we used to own

9FkLlqr.jpg

PHSbXXA.jpg

Associate
The interior looks immaculate.

Whoever designed the exterior... nope.

The interior is in good condition, quite important as the cream analine leather seats tend to show fine lines with usage. This one was particularly good which was one of the reasons for buying it.
I have sat in better interiors but not the worst by far

Back
Top Bottom