*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
They're not called We Be Crooks for no reason!

It's not the most prestigious but I think the IBF actually has the most credibility with their sanctioning of fights. If you don't sign to fight your mandatory, that belt is gone.

Permabanned
That one is quite old now but a good watch never the less.

lol at Roy Jones Jr when they were discussing James Toney being the best. “Are you serious! I beat him so easily I could’ve played chequers on the other side” :D

Soldato
I do love Roy Jones Jr and "Ya'll must have forgot" that he is a freak, no one will be as athletically gifted as him again (of course there will be eventually)... BUT I still would've had the Tyson that lost to Lewis beating the heavyweight version of RJJ who, to be fair, did hold a credible HW title.

I do wish he stopped fighting years ago as it would've made his legacy look even better but you can tell that these guys are warriors, fighting is what they do.

I'm totally watching this though.

Feel like I should just link it again just in case ya'll forgot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

RJJ is easily one of the greatest boxers of all time, makes FMM look like an amateur in comparison

Soldato
RJJ is easily one of the greatest boxers of all time, makes FMM look like an amateur in comparison
Yeah he is. Easily one of the best. But I must admit, I'm a big Mayweather Jr fan. RJJ, SRL, Hitman Hearn, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Pernell Whitaker and Naz Hamed are probably all of my favourite fighters. At least out of the heavyweights anyway.

Can probably add Loma to that list as well.

The man Mayweather wanted to be.

Last edited:

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Yeah he is. Easily one of the best. But I must admit, I'm a big Mayweather Jr fan. RJJ, SRL, Hitman Hearn, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Pernell Whitaker and Naz Hamed are probably all of my favourite fighters. At least out of the heavyweights anyway.

Can probably add Loma to that list as well.

The man Mayweather wanted to be.

Thats fair enough! FM Jr did get a bit lucky with the era he fought in, Im sure if he went back 10-20 years some of these other names would have mullered him.
RJJ was just pure class though, if only he retired a bit earlier with his insane record and there would definitely be more people talking about him as being a top 5 of all time. Sadly he just didnt know when to quit and racked up too many losses. In his prime though, I see almost no one beating him between Middleweight and Light heavy

Back
Top Bottom