32" 1440p Flat Monitor

Soldato
Just got a 32GK650F. Thrilled with its performance for £300, pictures needs a little tweaking but once you have it set it looks stunning and the Gsync works spot on for me, no a tear, flicker or blur anywhere :)

Associate
@cms239 Hi what GPU do u drive the screen with please, I have a post about 32 Flat monitor requirement, I tried 32 curved and 27 curved both made me feel ill, so have been looking for the same large flat panel. to be honest i dismissed the LG as it was 2-3 year old version, from both yours and Acolyte comments this may have been an error on my part.
I only currently have a 970 gpu.

Associate
Just got a 32GK650F. Thrilled with its performance for £300, pictures needs a little tweaking but once you have it set it looks stunning and the Gsync works spot on for me, no a tear, flicker or blur anywhere :)

Just looked at it and it states AMD Free sync so I am assuming you can use G sync with it as per your post? (Sorry always get confused with all this Free sync stuff)

Associate
well I used it a lot Sunday , and again tonight , no funny feelings , its a top quality monitor for not a lot of money, im very pleased.
thanks for the tip guys.

Associate
yes i did , lowered brightness and adjusted rgb, pulled the red down a few points further for personal preference, roll on next gen AMD card.

Last edited:
Associate
been a few days now still think its great for the Money, the very extreme left n right edges . talking possibly 3 or 4 pixels look like the are curving away, distracting one game i play , but moved the UI in game to compensate

Back
Top Bottom