The Guardian's Owen Jones attacked outside London pub in a premeditated assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why does he need to be labelled far-right? Couldn't he have just attacked Owen because he's an insufferable scroat?

The guy had Nazi/SS/rightwing memorabilia and 9 previous convictions for football hooliganism, the judge described him as holding "holding extreme rightwing opinions"

Reading or research is not your best quality is it?

Permabanned
If I were Owen Jones (shudder...) I would be extremely careful where I went and would keep some big and able friends about me at any time I was in a public place. It's entirely likely revenge from some quarters may be being plotted.

Soldato
I actually felt pretty sorry for him when he walked off air during an interview regarding the Orlando shooting in a gay nightclub. You could almost see his worldview fall away in front of his eyes and reality kick in, if only for a moment.

Caporegime
Cool this is the first Nazi accused of being a nazi where it's actually probably true.

So this guy is a Nazi. Absolutely. That doesn't make the next 500 people being called Nazis, Nazis.

It's actually so refreshing to see a real Nazi

Most I've written Nazi in 2020 awesome.

Soldato
Cool this is the first Nazi accused of being a nazi where it's actually probably true.

So this guy is a Nazi. Absolutely. That doesn't make the next 500 people being called Nazis, Nazis.

More likely a hooligan who is a pumped up steroidal wannabee fantasist nazi (purposely lower case).

Man of Honour
I actually felt pretty sorry for him when he walked off air during an interview regarding the Orlando shooting in a gay nightclub. You could almost see his worldview fall away in front of his eyes and reality kick in, if only for a moment.

For more satisfying Owen Jones footage, see:

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who believes that the conclusion of the legal proceedings against the man who assaulted him is wrong, but it doesn't change my mind about him.

Associate
That was the beginning of the end for that guy - before his pathetic hissy fit, he was very regular on TV - now, virtually non-existent.

Soldato

According to the Guardian and Jones, everyone who doesnt agree with them is a nazi. Its meaningless when they say it.

And yet a black walks down the street wearing a 'Black Panthers' or a 'Black Power' t-shirt and everything is fine.

And a "black panther" movie, which quite obviously has anti-white undertones lol. Also a very mediocre movie, but still had awards thrown at it...

Last edited:
Caporegime
"Anti-white undertones"? I think that's your own bias creeping in.

Martin Freeman's character helped save the day.

All films have a token coloured guy, this time he was White.

I think it mocked Africans more, made them into tribal morons that had only got good cos of a meteroite.

That film was really cliché and terrible it's sad that it got so hyped over the race of the characters but I'm A white male. What would I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom