Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
I like Barnes and not just because of his name. Unless he's got a short contract or clause with a modest release clause then I can't see how that move happens even if we were interested. Leicester will want big money and he's not worth much more than £20-25m.

Don
He's won titles in two major European Leagues (+ 3 Swiss titles), 2 CL's, 2 Super Cups and 2 World Club Cups. People will look back on his record and think he was a superstar in years to come.

Don
This season alone, Shaqiri has started 3 times, on bench 13 and sub 8 times.

Superstar doesn't comes to mind with those figures
I was clearly being sarcastic but on a serious note, in 15 years when somebody opens his wiki page and they see he's won all those titles they might think he was a far better player than he actually was.

Soldato
I was clearly being sarcastic but on a serious note, in 15 years when somebody opens his wiki page and they see he's won all those titles they might think he was a far better player than he actually was.

must have missed your sarcastic emoji you used :rolleyes::D

Those stats do show he is surplus to requirements at Liverpool, certainly not a £100m player.

Don
Ok, I don't want to speak for omnom but I'm fairly sure he was being sarcastic too. Surely emoji's aren't always needed to detect a joke.

Man of Honour
Appears the Sancho transfer is heating up nicely. I think he completes our attack, or at least makes it good enough for now.

Need a couple more players elsewhere though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom