PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Grounded is out today (early access). Anyone trying it? I liked the demo last month a lot.
Installing now :)

Sorry ic1male, i missed your previous post. I will try to get a screenshot when i next get an achievement :)

Thanks James now working.

Good stuff :)

I actually like game bar. It's the only osd that reliably displays fps for DirectX, OpenGL AND vulcan for me :)

Soldato
Good stuff :)

I actually like game bar. It's the only osd that reliably displays fps for DirectX, OpenGL AND vulcan for me :)

Am I missing something on the game bar, because the only way I can see the fps, cpu load, gpu load etc is by opening the game bar, but as soon as you return to the game all the performance telemetry disappears. Us there no way to have it presented all the time on the screen like all the other OSD's out there?

Caporegime
OP
Am I missing something on the game bar, because the only way I can see the fps, cpu load, gpu load etc is by opening the game bar, but as soon as you return to the game all the performance telemetry disappears. Us there no way to have it presented all the time on the screen like all the other OSD's out there?

you click the pin in the little windows.

Soldato
been trying the surge 2, getting into it a bit and it is very souls like but with a futuristic setting and a much more involved battle system, liking it in short bursts, good fun for a quid although lacking the constant ominous atmosphere, i just feel like replaying souls games now :)

Soldato
Gave Grounded a go.

Seems promising. Really like the concept of a "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" survival game. Finding myself a bit lost in it so far though. Oh, and the spiders :eek:

Still some way to go before it's a finished game though.

Associate
Do we know if X Cloud will be included in Game Pass? I'm assuming so since the sub. costs a fair bit. Sorry if it's a daft question, but i'm a bit confused.

Its being launched in September and will be part of game pass ultimate.

Interesting that you think the sub is a high cost? I think even at full price it's a great deal. Although, you may mean the difference between game pass for pc and game pass ultimate.

Soldato
Flight Sim on the 17th
Battletoads on the 20th
Tell Me Why on the 27th
Wasteland 3 on the 28th

I wonder what else is coming next month? So far, August is looking really good.

Soldato
Flight Sim on the 17th
Battletoads on the 20th
Tell Me Why on the 27th
Wasteland 3 on the 28th

I wonder what else is coming next month? So far, August is looking really good.
You had me at battle toads. I loved that game as a kid

Oh also, MS flight simulator 2020 will be on game pass for the base game. I think that will be setting some new standards for graphics.

Soldato
Anyone else having problems with certain games?

I'm getting an error with Shadows of War when I try to start it:

"xbox app doesn't match dev environment"

It tells me I'm not signed in (I am) then gives me the above when I retry. I can play Halo and Yakuza 0 without a problem, it's literally only happening with that one title. From having a google around it seems a fair few people have had similar issues with various games.

Sort of off putting tbh, it's annoying enough with Shadows of War but I've seen a few people report it happening with games like Ark. Days worth of effort down the drain because of an issue that's been happening on the platform for at least a year judging by the threads I've read though.

Back
Top Bottom