*** New Halberd Gaming Desks ***

Soldato
I'm sure these prices get made up just for us to all take the **** out off, any one spending that on what is a boring usual looking desk is certainly on powder!

Soldato
Wouldn't suprise me if they all sold. Everyone buys 'gaming chairs' so their dining rooms can look cool.

They’ve said out of stock since this thread was made I’m sure.

Hopefully the sales manager got wind and told the new purchasing lad to stop buying awful products from his mate’s business :D

Here’s hoping anyway

Soldato
Omg these desks actually got a shout out on OcUK's YouTube weekly video thing this week... Are you seriously trying to promote these?! :o

(and those bloody mouse mats lol)

Associate
Perhaps the copyrighter needs to borrow someone else's description of the 'features'?

'Manufactured from moisture resistant MDF with a tactile, mouse ready, scratch resistant finish. The diamond cable ports aid with cable management, so your gaming rig can always be kept tidy and ready for battle.'

If anyone can explain what the advantage of 'diamond gaming ports' is, I'm all ears.

Meanwhile, I will stick to my £50 160cm * 80cm/120cm curved office desk, bought ex-display from my local office supply company.

Yes the top's probably chipboard covered with some 'wood-effect' vinyl, but it does the job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom