Mini Gaming PC - £700ish

Associate
Hey guys, Looking to build a Mini Gaming PC - Something small that can be kept in the Kitchen and not be in the way of anything. Had been thinking of a Gaming Laptop but don't think Laptops suit gaming very well and any i have seen are crazy expensive.

Just looking a decent PC Rig that will play the likes of Skyrim, Ark,Batman, GTA etc without too much hassle. Don't need any fancy lights or extras like that, SSD would be my preferred option, preferably large as some games like Ark are around 300gb after updates and expansions.

Budget - As it will be my secondary Rig, I'm hoping less than £700 but that can be altered a bit. One of the reasons for wanting this is so that i spend more time in the areas where other family members are rather than being boxed away in my games room, hence the reason for wanting a Mini PC.

Thanks

Soldato
How small is small, what space do you have available? :p

If you went ITX it'll be a squeeze and cost more. mATX is more achievable with something compact.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Honestly, whatever you think. I just want a compact PC, if you think a mATX is a better option, then I will certainly consider it. Thanks.

Associate
OP
I've never used them (heard of them). I tend to use an Xbox controller for a lot of the games I play, so not sure if that would be feesible.

Back
Top Bottom