Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

Associate
I think I am actually tempted by this...

Bearing in mind my back has never been great, and I am currently on day 4 (of absolute agony) of a trapped nerve in my neck which I swear is down to how I have been sitting in my current computer chair, I knew I needed a replacement.

First it was a choice between secretlabs or noblechairs, but then there is the voices of don’t do it, get a proper office chair instead. Herman Millers kept coming up, so that is a possibility, but they are still £500 refurbished with a years warranty. Suddenly £1200 with a 12 year warranty doesn’t seem too bad... but that could be the pain talking! Strange how everything always seems to go upwards...
Sorry to hear about your back. I too am thinking about moving to an even better ergo chair. You do not realise just how important a chair is until you get a back problem. 1k is nothing compared to having back problems. Let’s hope this works out for you.

Associate
Sorry to hear about your back. I too am thinking about moving to an even better ergo chair. You do not realise just how important a chair is until you get a back problem. 1k is nothing compared to having back problems. Let’s hope this works out for you.

Thanks, and the cost vs back situation is at the forefront of my mind. Will see when this becomes available.

Last edited:
Associate
1k is nothing compared to having back problems. Let’s hope this works out for you.

exactly, same is true of your bed btw a good pocket sprung memory foam mattress is serious not worth arguing over a few hundred quid not cos anyone is being a snob but because your body and QoL can't be measured in anyway near the same way even if you could put a value to it

Associate
exactly, same is true of your bed btw a good pocket sprung memory foam mattress is serious not worth arguing over a few hundred quid not cos anyone is being a snob but because your body and QoL can't be measured in anyway near the same way even if you could put a value to it
I could not agree more! I too have a great pocket spring memory foam mattress and I always get a great nights sleep. Money very well spent.

Associate
hmm now this is very tempting indeed! My current chair is losing a bit of its initial comfort now but im not sure if I could justify the spend. I also have regular back pain and spasms though, I cant sit in my chair now for more than half hour or so without having to get up and walk around/stretch

Associate
Looking forward to your reviews guys:D

I wouldn't mind spending more money to help my back, while working from home a lot now.

Soldato
also interested in the opinion on anyone who pulls the trigger on one of these, I think I'll be making a purchase in the new year

Soldato
I have an Embody and this looks to me to be pretty much identical except for the sweat-wicking fabric (office workers don't sweat as much as lard-butt gamers). But the Embody is a fantastic chair and if you can afford it you should get one.

Associate
I have ordered this Herman Miller Logitech Embody chair from the US site. Says it due to ship 12th September and then a few more weeks to get it to Dubai. I will share a few thoughts once it lands.

Associate
I have ordered this Herman Miller Logitech Embody chair from the US site. Says it due to ship 12th September and then a few more weeks to get it to Dubai. I will share a few thoughts once it lands.
Sounds like you'll get your chair before i get my bespoke Aeron which i ordered two weeks ago and have to wait until end of October despite ordering from UK store and being in the UK....
Yeah... I didn't realise that normal Aeron's weren't black until I read your post!
Indeed! Graphite is a very dark grey apparently, its what i've ordered and i don't want a black version. That and i want the aluminimum frame so I'm waiting for my order to come by end of October.

Back
Top Bottom