Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
ahhh.jpg

:D:D:D Is it worth buying the full game if you've completed the season Battle Pass?

C64

C64

Soldato
"I get this all the time too. It annoys me that it happens. I just get these wall hacks without asking for them. I can spot people in buildings because i see their distorted shape moving behind walls. It's not really obvious but definitely noticeable.Happens for me on 5700 XT. I guess it's some graphics driver glitch. None of my friends get it on their Pcs"

"Also using a 5700 XT and I see people through walls too. I guess it's AMD with that built in wallhack"

"5700xt also its like a blurred body heat outline"

any truth to this ?

Soldato
"I get this all the time too. It annoys me that it happens. I just get these wall hacks without asking for them. I can spot people in buildings because i see their distorted shape moving behind walls. It's not really obvious but definitely noticeable.Happens for me on 5700 XT. I guess it's some graphics driver glitch. None of my friends get it on their Pcs"

"Also using a 5700 XT and I see people through walls too. I guess it's AMD with that built in wallhack"

"5700xt also its like a blurred body heat outline"

any truth to this ?

What the actual!!! :eek:

Soldato
Getting sick and tired of getting dumped into in-progress games from the lobby with no chance to quit/abort.

These games are invariably ones where people have rage-quit due to losing so you get dumped into the middle of a game that your team is losing, where's the fun in that?!

I get that, if they disabled this, games where people quit would never get "topped up" again but they should just ban anyone who quits a game from joining another one for ten minutes, that'd make them think twice before running off and crying to mummy because they're losing.

Back
Top Bottom