******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Its a very ambitous game,

Until the game has actually been canned, lets wait and see?

If it takes another 10 years to delivery everything they promised in the detail they have now, it will be worth the wait.

What other game is developing something this extrodinairy?

PLease watch that video, Its very technical but explains the type of dynamic system they are building.

Open your eyes man! - ambition? They can't even deliver a roadmap for a roadmap! - for a game that's already 5 years late!

There's nothing extraordinary about this game other than the amount of money spent for the delivery of so little over such a long period of time, or the amount of wool pulled over so many eyes.

If it takes another 10 years to deliver the game it will be totally obsolete by then.

I'm not watching an hour long video of CIG spin!

:D

Soldato
This is a game changer and if they pull this off, this will be so damm epic

It's really not. It's just another big studio solving the kind of complex problem that is par for the course in any reasonably complex game. The only different is CIG need people to keep throwing money at them so they're very open about it.

Soldato
Open your eyes man! - ambition? They can't even deliver a roadmap for a roadmap! - for a game that's already 5 years late!

There's nothing extraordinary about this game other than the amount of money spent for the delivery of so little over such a long period of time, or the amount of wool pulled over so many eyes.

If it takes another 10 years to deliver the game it will be totally obsolete by then.

I'm not watching an hour long video of CIG spin!

:D
DOnt worry, they are working on some amazing stuff and the inside SC videos actally gives us a good update oon the game each week.

Soldato
I haven’t read the rest of the conversation but it’s more than possible to be sick and tired of CIG but still love star citizen....

How many people are sick and tired of blizzard but still play their games?

Soldato
Your not playing the game though. it's missing most of it's promised features, it's just a tech demo at this point.
even though its missing some key features, it stil more than a game then many other trash games and yo can actualy play and progress in the game right now.

THere are millions of people "playing " this game constantly every day . if it was just a "demo" then the amount of people playing and even buying pledged ships will be very very low

Soldato
I would hope it's more than a game than trash early access games , it's had £300 Million in funding and 300 odd people working on it for nearly 10 years now!

To put a bit in perspective, the estimated budget of GTA 5 was 265 million dollars

Soldato
I would hope it's more than a game than trash early access games , it's had £300 Million in funding and 300 odd people working on it for nearly 10 years now!

To put a bit in perspective, the estimated budget of GTA 5 was 265 million dollars
Umm no. They diddnt have 300 people from day 1 working on this game...

infact it was only 2 or 3 years ago they had no more than 100 people working on it...

Back
Top Bottom