Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I can only dream, I'm on 40mb fibre with no possibility of VM or anything faster from BT in the near to distant future :(

Ours is getting installed due to a community led scheme started by the residents. It is costing around £25k to install but the majority of this is getting covered with the gigabit voucher scheme. We currently average less than 10mb.

Worth looking into and talking to your neighbours.

Soldato
:D at people complaining about broadband speed probably in their 4 bed detatched country homes/farmhouses in Devon.

Move to congested area/city if you want full fat fibre (as in 150/150, 300/300, 1gb/1gb) not the turd Virgin media, Sky and the like offer

Caporegime
VPN = 6.25mb/s

Which country do you connect to spiki? :)

:D at people complaining about broadband speed probably in their 4 bed detatched country homes/farmhouses in Devon.

Move to congested area/city if you want full fat fibre (as in 150/150, 300/300, 1gb/1gb) not the turd Virgin media, Sky and the like offer

Don't be a troll Guest2, nothing to do with peoples broadbands! Hence why many are using VPN to get the speeds required because of their *** servers

Soldato
Could anyone please tell me the total size of Warzone? I've got a spare 240GB SSD but i'm worried it might not fit. I've just got the bog-standard free version if that helps.

Associate
"Glad" to see I'm not the only one getting speed issues with the update.

Seems the earlier you do it the better, as soon as the US is up and downloading we're ******.

Soldato
Which country do you connect to spiki? :)

Don't be a troll Guest2, nothing to do with peoples broadbands! Hence why many are using VPN to get the speeds required because of their *** servers
I'm not trolling, that's the truth. Some of my family are in the countryside and have shocking broadband speed. Plus side is their houses are 4 times the size mine!

Fibre was fine this morning, I got 20MB/s. I expect it'll just be multi millions of people downloading it at the same time.

Could anyone please tell me the total size of Warzone? I've got a spare 240GB SSD but i'm worried it might not fit. I've just got the bog-standard free version if that helps.

You'll be fine, 202GB for full game for me - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/33817399/

enS3Y2U.jpg.png

Associate

Mate wake up please, suggesting people move to the city to get better internet speeds when the issue is clearly not related to their connection is a massive facepalm

Soldato
Mate wake up please, suggesting people move to the city to get better internet speeds when the issue is clearly not related to their connection is a massive facepalm

Plus it's actually rural areas that are getting the funding for FTTP roll out atm...

My mum lives in the middle of nowhere and has 150/150 (Ordering her 1Gb/1Gb would have been a waste of money)

Back
Top Bottom