Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
Reminds me of my time in Southampton. Where I was staying I was lucky to get 2 Mbps with Sky, but just across the street you could have Virgin at >200 Mbps. So close and yet so far. :D

Nowhere on the road can, they've gone across the entrance to our estate, but not into it yet. Think I can get 17Mbps download, so not completely awful, I can stream TV etc, but it'd be nice to be able to watch steam updates or game downloads, and not be thinking about which day of the week they'll be finished by.

Soldato
Any benchmarks for this, got 1070 ti and play at 1440p 60hz ?

Would definitely be interested in an idea on that! 1070ti, 1440p as well (75hz though, nerr nerr! :D). I think this is one of those games that I'm not in too much hurry to play though. Still got loads of withcer 3 to get through, bannerlord as a good filler for a long time too etc.

Man of Honour
Best game I've played this generation (Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming in a close second!), So glad the PC community get to play this, I'll be double dipping, just hope they throw a few more updates out to optimise it, damn shame there is no DLSS support :(

I'm sure they will, the beauty of PC gaming over its poor cousin, console gaming, is that we can tweak, change and fix our games so easily

Back
Top Bottom