Horizon Zero Dawn

Caporegime
A **** port, superb...........

Shame as the game itself was fantastic.

Hopefully people will learn to not pre-order but no doubt they won't despite getting burnt every time.

Man of Honour
A **** port, superb...........

Shame as the game itself was fantastic.

Hopefully people will learn to not pre-order but no doubt they won't despite getting burnt every time.

Still too early to tell imo, I watched Cohhcarnage playing it today and the performance was fine. Too many folks out there with hyperbole and toy out of pram throwing before theyve even had the chance to play it imo.

Soldato
ya watched it too looked fine.. hated it on PS4 pro.. controller + a lot on screen was a proper stutter feast.. if i get 50-60FPS at 3440x1440p ill be more then happy with M+K too!

Man of Honour
ya watched it too looked fine.. hated it on PS4 pro.. controller + a lot on screen was a proper stutter feast.. if i get 50-60FPS at 3440x1440p ill be more then happy with M+K too!

Yup, 60fps, 1440 and mouse/keyboard to play a game which so many people say is great game is fine with me too. Just seems sometimes that if a game isnt hitting triple figure fps some corners of the pc gaming world get their knickers in a twist. Heaven help them all when Cyberpunk comes out and everyone is getting 60fps on it.

Man of Honour
Yup, 60fps, 1440 and mouse/keyboard to play a game which so many people say is great game is fine with me too. Just seems sometimes that if a game isnt hitting triple figure fps some corners of the pc gaming world get their knickers in a twist. Heaven help them all when Cyberpunk comes out and everyone is getting 60fps on it.

Agreed.

Soldato
Deciding what to play this on tomorrow.

Controller + 55" 4k TV on a sofa
or
M+K on high refresh rate 27" 1440p monitor (sounds like it wont hit anything high, but freesync is nice).

Tomb raider games I feel have been far better with the former setup.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Unlock already damn you! My 2070S is itching for 1440P ultra-wide goodness :D

DF video on what impact the quality settings have and an overview:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom