Gigabyte AD27qd -Quality Issues - RMA

Associate
I have recently (8th June) purchased this monitor and although the colours are great I'm really not impressed with the overall quality of the product for £450.

I've noticed dust in the screen, two dead pixels and a bright spot. having phoned Overclockers they have advised me that it will have to be dealt with my Gigabyte via RMA.

I'm still waiting for an initial replay after creating the RMA but I'm unable to find a courier that will insure shipment of the monitor. Can anyone recommend a shipment method or know where their service centre is for drop off?

Is it true Gigabyte charge for shipment to and from there service centre?

Associate
OP
** Update on RMA process

Overall pretty pleased with Gigabyte, only slight let down by the lack of communication. The first and only update I had was when the courier knocked on the door with it repaired.

Monitor was collected Monday 3rd August 2020 and was returned to me repaired at 8am Today. Collection and delivery was free of charge.

Associate
** Update on RMA process

Overall pretty pleased with Gigabyte, only slight let down by the lack of communication. The first and only update I had was when the courier knocked on the door with it repaired.

Monitor was collected Monday 3rd August 2020 and was returned to me repaired at 8am Today. Collection and delivery was free of charge.

Assuming it's a replacement?

Back
Top Bottom