***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Man of Honour
Okie dokie probably won't be on till tonight. :(. Usually on early evening in the week.

normally i buy one batch of supplies for each of my 3 MC buniness's which gives me 2 vehicles to run in 30 mins which is easy for me to do on my own..
i've just bought 2 batches for each which should be 4 vehicles... i'l do them with you when i see you online so you should earn some ok cash from them, i don't know how much though,
we'l do them in a solo public lobby so no griefers, it'l probably only take 35-45 mins, easy money ;)

Associate
normally i buy one batch of supplies for each of my 3 MC buniness's which gives me 2 vehicles to run in 30 mins which is easy for me to do on my own..
i've just bought 2 batches for each which should be 4 vehicles... i'l do them with you when i see you online so you should earn some ok cash from them, i don't know how much though,
we'l do them in a solo public lobby so no griefers, it'l probably only take 35-45 mins, easy money ;)

Cheers I did some for someone the other day and got 40k each so not bad.

Man of Honour
^^ update goes live in a few hours, seems it's not going to be that great though, some missions launched from the boat and some cars to buy,
apparently the 'biggest update ever' is going to be later on this year,

from info i've seen (youtube uploaders) the main summer update was going to be 'Cops n Crooks', but that was scrapped due to BLM stuff in America,
so it looks like they are making something different hence the delay

Soldato
Well that is a load of poop.

A few car's. You need a Yacht to access the boat mission, that will set you back 4.2 million. (discounted). These can be done as a solo player but are so simple. The one I did, kill some sea shark. Useg my sniper rifle, kill some people on the ground and them blow up some boats. I used my Buzzard...

There are 2 new super cars, a couple of open wheel cars. No new boats, no new warstock No new planes.

I think this was mainly done for the drip feed cars to last until Christmas.

The only benefit is I unlocked the racing World Record Tatoo, as the only way to get it is to go straight into a new race on release before modders get to them.

I might have missed something but it is as rubbish as I thought it would be.

Man of Honour
Surprised if Rockstar stalled a major update due to BLM. They've still got plenty of stuff in the game already that the permanently offended could go after if they wanted to.

apparently it was because of that floyd guy who died because of the cops and the riots that followed

Soldato
There are no drip feed cars in the files. Which is strange as we all love the drip feed /s

However there is a great new QoL feature. You can now return your personal vehicle to storage from the interactive menu. No more running away to switch vehicles.

Man of Honour
Thanks for doing those drops haven't seen you online since. :(

i popped on a couple of hours ago for a short while to make sure the update had installed ok,
that was the first time i'd been on since we were on last week, so i still have full stock of meth and cash to run, also some bunker stock that should be 2 vehicles,
i'l try and get on this evening and you can help me run them if you like

Soldato
I don't believe this was the big update either. Something was cut, there was no grand trailer we usually get either. It's a shame if BLM delayed it, and also a shame that these events affect the virtual world of GTA.

Man of Honour
I don't believe this was the big update either. Something was cut, there was no grand trailer we usually get either. It's a shame if BLM delayed it, and also a shame that these events affect the virtual world of GTA.

the big update is coming towards the end of the year

Associate
I know it's a cash cow for them but I'm surprised its still getting updates.

I held off buying the game for a long time until it came down in price considerably, but for the amount of content they have added I think it's one of the few games I could say you got your moneys worth from paying full price.

Caporegime
I know it's a cash cow for them but I'm surprised its still getting updates.

I held off buying the game for a long time until it came down in price considerably, but for the amount of content they have added I think it's one of the few games I could say you got your moneys worth from paying full price.

Absolutely, even the graphics still catch me off guard in certain moments with the lighting.

Back
Top Bottom