• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Soldato
Same, but only because Wattman regularly loses my settings just for the LOLs! I like Wattman otherwise :)

I can understand afterburner easier and the little tweaks found it harder to understand in Wattman also couldnt set zero rpm in Wattman with OC or I couldnt find it

No man, but I'll try it at some point this next couple of days and see what it gives me.

No worries I need to test mine more see if its stable then might play more some more :p I wanted to reach 2100mhz ingame but might need little more voltage and already gets pretty toasty and my case hasnt got the best airflow

Associate
@sadat - looking good! What case are you putting it all into? Beginning to wish I picked up a reference 5700XT a few months ago, but decided to wait for the new cards. Now feels like the waiting game has been going on for ages!

Associate
Thanks mate- case is an o11d (non xl) I picked up for £60 used - cracking deal if I may say so myself. Was missing a rubber feat and motherboard screws which I got from eBay separately. If I had to buy new I would have gone for the XL as its easier to vertical mount and bottom rad+fans with distro plate.

Soldato
Thanks mate- case is an o11d (non xl) I picked up for £60 used - cracking deal if I may say so myself. Was missing a rubber feat and motherboard screws which I got from eBay separately. If I had to buy new I would have gone for the XL as its easier to vertical mount and bottom rad+fans with distro plate.

here's mine in that case...

117.jpeg

Soldato
Really? Hmm, what kind of temps are you seeing?

it wasnt stable after trying warzone, its very humid right now which really isnt helping on gpu it tops 80c and junction 110c i can see that dropping about 20c once this warm spell is gone, I currently had it set boost 2085mhz ingame it stays at 2050mhz this is using voltage 1.15v stock is 1.2v, temps 78c and junction 100c pretty sure this will drop quite abit once the warm weather has passed

even on stock the card boost is 2035mhz ingame its around 2044-2050mhz

I dont understand the power limit in MSI Afterburner do I leave it or increase it ?

Thanks

Soldato
it wasnt stable after trying warzone, its very humid right now which really isnt helping on gpu it tops 80c and junction 110c i can see that dropping about 20c once this warm spell is gone, I currently had it set boost 2085mhz ingame it stays at 2050mhz this is using voltage 1.15v stock is 1.2v, temps 78c and junction 100c pretty sure this will drop quite abit once the warm weather has passed

even on stock the card boost is 2035mhz ingame its around 2044-2050mhz

I dont understand the power limit in MSI Afterburner do I leave it or increase it ?

Thanks
When it's hot inside never use PL level PL at 0.
Here is what you do.
1.100mv
2100Mhz
Leave Vram at stock speed.
Fan curve should be at the max you can audibly deal with. For me it's 65C. So what I do is a create a idle temp of 35C and just ramp it straight up to 65C beyond 45C. And it's a flat line at 65C. Temps are pretty low for me doing that.

Soldato
When it's hot inside never use PL level PL at 0.
Here is what you do.
1.100mv
2100Mhz
Leave Vram at stock speed.
Fan curve should be at the max you can audibly deal with. For me it's 65C. So what I do is a create a idle temp of 35C and just ramp it straight up to 65C beyond 45C. And it's a flat line at 65C. Temps are pretty low for me doing that.

Thanks I'll try that

Back
Top Bottom