NR200 Owner's Thread

Soldato
Just waiting for the case to start building my desktop machine, the last one I built was more than 10 years ago :p

Corsair SF750 PSU
ROG strix-b550 I gaming
Ryzen 3600x
32GB Trident z neo 3600 RAM
Adata sx8200 pro 1TB SSD

Later I'll add more things as needed :D

Hi and welcome

Does that RAM run at full speed using XMP with your 3600?

Associate
If you waited this long, I would wait a little longer. Seeing both Nvidia and AMD are releasing new kit within the next couple of months.

Soldato
Yeah wait if you can, should hear more in the next month or so about whats being released but then again how long until we stock and AIB cards?

I might go reference this time anyway and buy direct from AMD if the new twin cooler still exhausts out the back, might work well in this case

Associate
B550I AORUS PRO AX Due for delivery in the next hour or so :)

@Relentless81 ,
I going to uninstall my b450 & install the 3700x into the B550 pro AX & use the Ryzen cooler for quickness & reinstall it into the case to use,
that way some work be done already for the NR200P

Windows 10 will need to be reactivated
I hopefully can use the Change hardware option & reactivate this PC in Windows 10 account
depending on the Licence Key, that being used

Last edited:
Soldato
B550I AORUS PRO AX Due for delivery in the next hour or so :)

@Relentless81 ,
I going to uninstall my b450 & install the 3700x into the B550 pro AX & use the Ryzen cooler for quickness & reinstall it into the case to use,
that way some work be done already for the NR200P

Windows 10 will need to be reactivated
I hopefully can use the Change hardware option & reactivate this PC in Windows 10 account
depending on the Licence Key, that being used

Yeah I'm doing something similar, will install the 3600 to the B550 and reinstall the 2600X to current pc and selling that to my brother

Hopefully do that over the weekend but it's kind of too hot to be working on pcs and I've got kids to entertain too but we'll see, need to get it done before the case case arrives at least

Motherboard not delivered yet, the delivery times from where I bought it are getting later and later, they'll be delivering in the middle of the night at this rate

Associate
Nice to see an M.2 on the back as well
TJCpbgZ.jpg.png

2nd system fan header got a small cable adaptor, this comes in handy,
on the X570 version, the 2nd system fan header was taken up with the chipset cooler fan,
Now on the b550, we have a nice heat pipe instead

YiObt5c.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a quick peak at mine before, can't believe how small it is never seen an ITX board before

Really hoping windows activates ok, pretty sure its registered to my Microsoft account and not the motherboard I didn't have any issues last time so should be ok

Soldato
OP
Had a quick peak at mine before, can't believe how small it is never seen an ITX board before

Really hoping windows activates ok, pretty sure its registered to my Microsoft account and not the motherboard I didn't have any issues last time so should be ok

The SFX PSU was the big shock for me the first time I saw one. Tiny compared to ATX. Suddenly it makes sense why so many cases require them.

Associate

Received mine this week, first time dealing with an ITX board. Your right they are small

Soldato
The SFX PSU was the big shock for me the first time I saw one. Tiny compared to ATX. Suddenly it makes sense why so many cases require them.

Not opened the SF 750 yet will have a look tomorrow if I get time, I was surprised to see it comes with braided cables I thought they were them flat jobbies so very happy about that

Main priority now is putting the 2600X back in my current build ready to take to my brother so I can crack on when the case arrives but time is hard to find these days :(

Soldato
OP
Not opened the SF 750 yet will have a look tomorrow if I get time, I was surprised to see it comes with braided cables I thought they were them flat jobbies so very happy about that

Main priority now is putting the 2600X back in my current build ready to take to my brother so I can crack on when the case arrives but time is hard to find these days :(

The cables are one of the selling points of the SF Platinum. Kinda regret buying the SS SFX-L PSU now, as it really needs low profile connectors with the Nitro+ installed (the ref 5700 XT was fine). It's going to cost me more than the price difference for custom cables :p

Know what you mean with time. Not sure where it all goes :D If only I could rewind the clock 10 years to when I had plenty of it to spend...

Last edited:
Associate
Hey all. The case is on its way and I've picked up a Gigabyte B550i as well.

I keep seeing people say the Scythe Fuma 2 would be the best air cooler for this case due to height. However, I haven't really seen anyone mention the width. I was planning on having two 25mm fans at the top and bottom of the case. I'm concerned the Fuma 2 might be too wide to fit a 25mm above it. Thoughts?

Associate
I keep seeing people say the Scythe Fuma 2 would be the best air cooler for this case due to height. However, I haven't really seen anyone mention the width. I was planning on having two 25mm fans at the top and bottom of the case. I'm concerned the Fuma 2 might be too wide to fit a 25mm above it. Thoughts?

For reference: it seems a perfect fit for someone using Cryorig H7 Plus cooler:
https://old.reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/i5jhh6/new_build_day_guess_which_youtube_channel_i_got/

Back
Top Bottom