*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
That was pretty 'meh' overall. Spelunky 2 looks good though.

Can't believe they keep promoting that Godfall game as it looks so dull in terms of the gameplay. Graphically it could be a PS4 title! I've no idea why Sony appear to view it as a killer app for the PS5 launch? The fact they do actually worries me....!

Soldato
That was pretty 'meh' overall. Spelunky 2 looks good though.

Can't believe they keep promoting that Godfall game as it looks so dull in terms of the gameplay. Graphically it could be a PS4 title! I've no idea why Sony appear to view it as a killer app for the PS5 launch? The fact they do actually worries me....!

Probably because there's not a lot else that'll be ready at launch. They have to go with something.

Soldato
I'm not a fan of assassin's creed. Plus it's cross gen so will also be out on PS4/XB1. The fact Sony is leaning on cross gen titles and promoting the fact that existing titles like destiny 2 and GTA5 will be available makes me think maybe their launch lineup is a bit lacking!

I'm sure we'll see another PS5 event prior to launch with pricing/etc and the list of launch titles.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
It aint the heat. Mine has been off for ages as it's always ready to be fired up from the button.

Reading around, some say nightly updates and to check options related to PS+?

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh man, ended up taking apart and cleaning my PS4 Pro and what a difference! Didn't have a lot of dust in but I did reapply the thermal pase and polish the heatsink with brasso. Turn it on now and it doesn't make a sound, really odd compared to what it used to sound like! Now to test it with some demanding games as i've only stuck Resident Evil 5 in and can't hear the fan spin up.

Soldato
The only cleaning I have done to my Pro is run a q tip along the side events. How easy is it to to open and clean the fans? I have a can of compressed air, what else should I do once inside?

I heard it can be a bugger to open I'd be scared of any clicks and cracks.

Back
Top Bottom