Poll: 70th Anniversary Grand Prix 2020, Silverstone - Race 5/?

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date

Rate the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Yep looks really good, interesting to see if Bottas can hold Hamilton off, it might be a tasty battle.

And Hulk what a performance, good for him, wonder if there'll be a RB seat begging any time soon, now that would be nice to see.

For once bottas had reasonable race pace last weekend, so there’s hope (assuming he can get a good start). At least a 2 stopper throws more than one pit window into the mix. Then of course there is Max on a completely different strategy - curious to see what he can do.

Associate
Hamilton is bound to get a good start and dominate the race as usual with bottas in second. I just can't see bottas catching a break this year. He will have to do a lot to make up the points gap now.

Caporegime
Hamilton is bound to get a good start and dominate the race as usual with bottas in second. I just can't see bottas catching a break this year. He will have to do a lot to make up the points gap now.

Agree. I don't see Bottas winning tomorrow.
Really, I never see Bottas winning.

Only way Bottas can win a wdc is off Hamilton had more bad luck than him

Soldato
I want Hamilton to win the WDC because he’s a British driver.....HOWEVER I really want Bottas to win. He seems like a properly down to earth guy and one hell of a driver.

Soldato
Interesting that hardly anyone expects Bottas to get off the line well when last week he would have taken P1 into the first turn with a bit more bottle. He'd pulled level with Hamilton.

Associate
I think if he does get ahead, Hamilton will get an overtake done on him. However, Hamilton is now the one with something to lose. Bottas does not, so I hope he takes some risk.

Man of Honour
Interesting that hardly anyone expects Bottas to get off the line well when last week he would have taken P1 into the first turn with a bit more bottle. He'd pulled level with Hamilton.

It’s not often he manages it though, but yes, he could easily have gotten past last week. He was super weak on the brakes though.

Caporegime

I don't think anyone on the grid currently would beat Hamilton fair and square over the course of a season but all it takes is for Hamilton to have a few races with reliability issues, it worked for Nico Rosberg.

Associate
Lets hope we see some engine failures from the Mercedes then, to spice things up. I think they've pushed them this year to compete with what Ferrari brought last year... before they got caught out with "illegal" bits.

Soldato
For once bottas had reasonable race pace last weekend, so there’s hope (assuming he can get a good start). At least a 2 stopper throws more than one pit window into the mix. Then of course there is Max on a completely different strategy - curious to see what he can do.
Yep totally, let's hope Merc don't tell the drivers to hold station to look after tyres...

Caporegime
Yep totally, let's hope Merc don't tell the drivers to hold station to look after tyres...

Tbh I don't care what Mercedes do. I'm viewing the season as a race for 3rd. And that makes it so much more interesting. Just pretending merc weren't there. What a championship it would be.

Soldato
Probably need Bottas to get through the start still leading for any entertainment up front otherwise Hamilton will just disappear up the road. Least if Bottas is leading there's always the chance Hamilton will catch him whereas the other way round 99% of the time Bottas won't have a hope.

Max always has the potential to be a spoiler should Merc slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom