Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I saw it mentioned on here previously and experienced this myself for the first time last night, basically when watching the kill cam I see myself either run past people or not raise the gun and begin firing yet i know I was doing it before I was killed, hard to explain but it seems like a really weird lag which results in a lousy K:D

Caporegime
Back to my trusty Holger :)

What now, a shooting range? What’s this? This is something i have wanted since first playing COD MW
  • Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial

it’s not what you think, it was a trial that you could fail and get 11k Xp, I used it just this afternoon to level up very quickly lol

Soldato
According to COD Tracker, the Bruen's maximum damage range has gone down from 42m to 27m. That's a 36 per cent reduction. Ouch!

Meanwhile, the Holger-26 LMG (increased damage range, increased ADS speed), and the M91 LMG (increased near damage) were both buffed. It looks like Infinity Ward felt the game's LMGs weren't competitive - apart from the Bruen, of course.

A second update is on its way According to Infinity Ward's Ashton Williams, the second patch fixes the graphical corruption issue with weapons players have reported recently, the Play Again option not working, and some more bits.

Last edited:
Soldato
Graphics glitches we're diabolical for me last night, couldn't really spectate people 80% of the time as it was just a Mrs of flooding triangles and so many weapons were just exploded polygons.

Other than that has anyone enabled gpu scheduling in Windows and noticed any increase in performance at all?

Soldato
Anyone else think the heartbeat sensor is OP?
I've not used it myself as I've only played a couple rounds of warzone but from watching streams it seems very op, sure you can put ghost etc.. What's you guys thoughts on it?

Back
Top Bottom