Fall Guys (Releases 04/08/20

Soldato
Yep, looking forward to it. I think you can only team up with 3 other friends though, would be better if it were 5 (so 10 teams of 6 potentially).
Would be good if they added a custom lobby feature like you say, where you could get many people together i.e. for some OcUK games.

Associate
Had a few notifications from Twitch of people playing this over the weekend but this is the first time I've seen anything from it. Kind of like Takeshi's Castle made into a game. Looks like it could be a good laugh though, I'll probably stick it on my wish list and pick it up at some point

Associate
Ok I caved and bought it after a friend did as well. Just tried to play but can't even get into a server. Will try again tomorrow but might have to return it if I can't ever play. Looks like it's more popular than I thought...

Associate
I refunded it earlier. Had connection issues and realised i probably wouldn't play it past this week. The fact i could only play with 3 other people when there was 8 of us on discord was huge disappointment too.

Soldato
Well I'm enjoying it... the connection issues aren't too surprising given it's been a way bigger success than I think the devs expected, so I think they will sort it out given time - it was a lot better connecting this morning than yesterday evening for sure

It's an infuriating game but by design really, I'm enjoying it :) Agree a bit about the max of 4 players thing but I think if they went much higher than that the potential for cheating would start to get too high

Associate
Really enjoyign it also and see big potential. Obviously server issues atm put a dampner on it but its to be expected withthe demand for it from day1. Absolutely worth the cash they are asking

Associate
I got through to the final and was very close to the crown but it was not to be.

Looks like the server issued are sorted, it's a fun game in short bursts. Music gets a bit annoying after a bit and my games are all locked at 60 FPS despite what I do in settings.

Soldato
Finally cracked my first W last night :) The best final round for me I think is the Hex-a-gon one... never seem to get anywhere near close on Fall Mountain

The team-based games are by far the worst I think as if you happen to get caught on the team with the fewest number of sweaty try-hards you often just get completely destroyed... compared to the single player rounds which generally feel random enough that everyone has a chance

jpm

jpm

Associate
I'm enjoying it, 2 wins so far in about 8 hours play time lol

Can get rage inducing sometimes specially with other players holding you :mad: :D

I'm not fussed on the team games though because you really gotta rely on whether your team mates are good or not lol I've been on a team where we crushed the other team 10 - 1 on fall ball but also been on the other end of a kicking lol

Overall pretty fun and a change from more serious games and shooters.

Back
Top Bottom